Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers how do i install gnome under openbsd? Post 46352 by rmford on Wednesday 14th of January 2004 07:29:56 AM
Old 01-14-2004
in the gnome dir, there is a +INSTALL, and a +README, they're both files, but if i try and vi them, it spits up a blank document. what am i doing wrong?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Install neon-0.26.3. on a OpenBSD server

Hello, I'm a very basic beginning user of OpenBSD. I'd like to install neon-0.26.3. I placed it on our server but I don't know how to install it. The directory has the following contain: # ls .package AUTHORS ChangeLog.CVS NEWS TODO ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: syddy
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Can i load Xwindows or Gnome after the initial install

I am trying to load Xwindows on a sun240 that was deployed without it. I have the Solaris 10 disk mounted and ready but I want to make sure that I can load a Xwindows using the pkgadd command. I know its a dumb question but I rather ask a dumb question vs scrogging the box (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: razor3928
0 Replies

3. BSD

Install Gnome 2.22 in FreeBSD

at root command line # pkg_add -r gnome2 This will download the latest GNOME 2.22 packages from the FreeBSD FTP site, and proceed to install them on your system. Up-to-date GNOME packages for i386 and amd64 for all supported versions of FreeBSD are also available from the GNOME Tinderbox.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: very9music
0 Replies

4. Solaris

How to install gnome in solaris

How to install gnome in solaris 9 and 10, how to enable java environment in solaris 9 and 10. Thanks in Advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: durgaprasadr13
1 Replies

5. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

6. BSD

openbsd-pf

hello , I wondered if anyone could assist me in writing a simple packet filter firewall on my OpenBSD v4.5. All I intend doing is to have two firewalling machine on a separate network : 192.168.1.1 ext_if = xl0 (dhcp) // Internet interface int_if=xl1 // Internatl interface ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattjam
0 Replies

7. Fedora

How i can install Driver ATI on OpenBSD 4.8 & HARD

hi guys i am using fedora 14 but today moving to OpenBSD4.8 and remove all part hard :mad: but easy install programs pkg_add program :b: now How i can install Driver ATI on OpenBSD 4.8 ? and i am use "lspci" show hardware but not work openbsd & how i can create part my home size... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: OpenBSD1986
0 Replies

8. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Unable to install OpenBSD 4.9

I'm unable to install OpenBSD 4.9 boot disk after having burnt the "install49.iso" file. On boot, it says: "CD-ROM : 90 Loading OpenBSD/4.9/i386 CDBOOT" and keeps repeating these two lines. Any solutions? Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ihavequestions
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Backup & restore Gnome Desktop and all settings in Gnome

Hi I'm looking for scripts to backup & restore Gnome Desktop and all settings in Gnome. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies
gnome-accessibility-keyboard-properties(1)			   User Commands			gnome-accessibility-keyboard-properties(1)

NAME
gnome-accessibility-keyboard-properties - configure GNOME keyboard accessibility preferences SYNOPSIS
gnome-accessibility-keyboard-properties [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
The GNOME keyboard accessibility preference tool enables you to set keyboard accessibility preferences. Also refer to accessx(1). OPTIONS
The following options are supported: gnome-std-options Standard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5). EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching the gnome-accessibility-keyboard-properties tool example% gnome-accessibility-keyboard-properties EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gnome-accessibility-keyboard-properties Executable for gnome-accessibility-keyboard-properties ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-desktop-prefs | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Preference Tools Manual Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. accessx(1), gnome-control-center(1), gnome-keybindings-properties(1), gnome-keyboard-properties(1), attributes(5), gnome-std-options(5) NOTES
Written by Glynn Foster, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 09 Nov 2007 gnome-accessibility-keyboard-properties(1)