Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Colleges in Chicago Area
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Colleges in Chicago Area Post 4615 by btest on Friday 27th of July 2001 11:57:13 AM
Old 07-27-2001
Colleges in Chicago Area

Hi All,

I'm a business analyst wishing to develop technical skills. I'm wishing to expand my knowledge and learn the Unix environment. Does anyone know of a college in the Chicago area that offers a good program?

Thanks much-
Brian

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Moderators area?

. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Driver
1 Replies

2. SCO

Expanding the root area on SCO 5.07?

I would like to expand the size of the root area, currently 800 kb, to a size of 2000 kb. Is that possible to do without loosing any data in the /u area? There is plenty of space available in the /u area. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pschnell
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Area of a square

I am just starting out with bash scripting. I tried a simple script to find the area of a square and it didnt run. #!/bin/bash #script to find area of a square based on user input if then echo " Usage -$0 x " echo " where x is the dimension of the square " exit 1 n1=$1 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SnydeMz
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

What area in Linux/UNIX is most in demand?

What area in linux makes the most money. What area in linux is most in demand. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zbest1966
1 Replies
MEMCAT(1)							   libmemcached 							 MEMCAT(1)

NAME
memcat - libmemcached Documentation SYNOPSIS
memcat [options] key Copy a set of keys to stdout DESCRIPTION
memcat outputs to stdout the value a single or multiple set of keys stored in a memcached(1) server. If any key is not found an error is returned. It is similar to the standard UNIX cat(1) utility. OPTIONS
You can specify servers via the option: --servers or via the environment variable: `MEMCACHED_SERVERS` For a full list of operations run the tool with the option: --help HOME
To find out more information please check: http://libmemcached.org/ AUTHOR
Brian Aker, <brian@tangent.org> Mark Atwood <mark@fallenpegasus.com> SEE ALSO
memcached(1) libmemcached(3) AUTHOR
Brian Aker COPYRIGHT
2011, Brian Aker DataDifferential, http://datadifferential.com/ 1.0.8 May 22, 2012 MEMCAT(1)