Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: avatars
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators avatars Post 46052 by grizzly1 on Wednesday 7th of January 2004 08:57:49 PM
Old 01-07-2004
Question avatars

how do i get those avatars on the bottom of my user name?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Just wondering why the board is configured not to show any avatars in the post displays? I haven't seen anyone else asking this question and there is no mention of it by the admins anywhere (correct me if I am wrong).... A little bit of playfulness would do unix.com good :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: patvdv
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Navbar - Member Info and Avatars

Hey, I moved the user information in the top right on the navbar to side panel and replace it with a clickable avatar image. If you have an avatar, you will see your avatar and if you don't you will see some default one (will change it to something better later). If you have any notification... (53 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
53 Replies
DXmSvnPositionDisplay(3X)												 DXmSvnPositionDisplay(3X)

NAME
DXmSvnPositionDisplay - Displays a specified entry. SYNOPSIS
int DXmSvnPositionDisplay( Widget widget, int entry, int position ); PARAMETERS
The identifier (widget ID) of the SVN widget. An integer that represents the number of the entry. The position of the entry, indicated by one of the following values: --------------------------------------------------------------- Value Description --------------------------------------------------------------- DXmSvnKpositionBottom The entry is positioned at the bottom of the display. DXmSvnKpositionTop The entry is positioned at the top of the display. DXmSvnKpositionMiddle The entry is positioned in the middle of the display. DXmSvnKpositionPreviousPage The entry is positioned on the page (display) of entries previ- ously displayed. DXmSvnKpositionNextPage The entry is positioned on the page (display) of entries to be displayed next. --------------------------------------------------------------- DESCRIPTION
The DXmSvnPositionDisplay routine ensures that the entries being displayed contain a specified entry. This routine allows the application to position a particular entry at the top, middle, or bottom of the display regardless of the number of entries being displayed. RETURN VALUES
An integer that returns as 1 (True). The routine returns a value of 0 (False) only when the specified position of the entry is SvnPosi- tionNextPage and the user is already at the bottom of the page (display). DXmSvnPositionDisplay(3X)