Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: about wave file integrating.
Top Forums Programming about wave file integrating. Post 4596 by livic on Friday 27th of July 2001 12:54:51 AM
Old 07-27-2001
about wave file integrating.

Now I have two wave file(*.wav) at Tru64 Unix machine.
I want to make a new wave file including the two wave file.
how I should finish this programmer.
If you know, can you give me the format of the wave file(*.wav)
and Sun au file(*.au).
Thank you.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

About XML file Integrating to a table

Hi , I have a question about unix shell scripting. I hope someone may help me to solve problem. In our system , there are two server that generate two different log file which are XML format in UNIX system. The problem is , this XML files contain such counter names and values sometimes this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kbiricik
1 Replies

2. Programming

Porting Rogue Wave to Linux

I am challenged with porting an old application from Solaris to Red Hat. The application uses Rogue Wave and I am searching for a Red Hat implementation. Your help is appreciated! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: FunkyWinkerbean
2 Replies

3. Programming

A Function To Create A 1 Second Sinewave WAVE Beep File In Python.

sinebeep.py Creating an audio WAVE file called... beep.wav ...that can be played using almost ANY audio player available. This simple DEMO snippet of code generates a 1 second sinewave WAVE file. It IS saved inside the CURRENT drawer so that you can find it... ;o) Note that the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Simple symmetrical wave RMS DEMO using awk.

Hi everyone. This is DEMO code for getting the RMS value of a symmetrical sampled waveform. It works a treat except see below. I have used awk as the prime mover as CygWin does not havd 'bc' or 'dc' yet and this is going into AudioScope.sh soon. However, I hit an anomaly. In the code below... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
3 Replies
SDL_LoadWAV(3)							 SDL API Reference						    SDL_LoadWAV(3)

NAME
SDL_LoadWAV - Load a WAVE file SYNOPSIS
#include "SDL.h" SDL_AudioSpec *SDL_LoadWAV(const char *file, SDL_AudioSpec *spec, Uint8 **audio_buf, Uint32 *audio_len); DESCRIPTION
SDL_LoadWAV This function loads a WAVE file into memory. If this function succeeds, it returns the given SDL_AudioSpec, filled with the audio data format of the wave data, and sets audio_buf to a malloc'd buffer containing the audio data, and sets audio_len to the length of that audio buffer, in bytes. You need to free the audio buf- fer with SDL_FreeWAV when you are done with it. This function returns NULL and sets the SDL error message if the wave file cannot be opened, uses an unknown data format, or is corrupt. Currently raw, MS-ADPCM and IMA-ADPCM WAVE files are supported. EXAMPLE
SDL_AudioSpec wav_spec; Uint32 wav_length; Uint8 *wav_buffer; /* Load the WAV */ if( SDL_LoadWAV("test.wav", &wav_spec, &wav_buffer, &wav_length) == NULL ){ fprintf(stderr, "Could not open test.wav: %s ", SDL_GetError()); exit(-1); } . . . /* Do stuff with the WAV */ . . /* Free It */ SDL_FreeWAV(wav_buffer); SEE ALSO
SDL_AudioSpec, SDL_OpenAudio, SDL_FreeWAV SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 22:58 SDL_LoadWAV(3)