Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cant set default skin
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cant set default skin Post 45910 by Kelam_Magnus on Monday 5th of January 2004 03:25:09 PM
Old 01-05-2004
I can change skins, but when I close my window, open a new one and go to unix.com it goes back no matter what I have set.

LOL I just changed it again to the Matrix theme and then clicked on a link for an email notification and it reverted back to the baby blue theme

ROFL... i guess im stuck with the old one.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Skin for PDA

Let me know if you find a skin or template for vB 2.x that can be used for mobile users (PDAs, etc.). I think we need a small mobile device skin for the forums What do you think? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
gtk-theme-switch(1)					      General Commands Manual					       gtk-theme-switch(1)

NAME
gtk-theme-switch2 -- program to preview and adjust your GTK+ 2.x theme SYNOPSIS
gtk-theme-switch2 [-h] [-p theme] [-i tarball] [-f font] [-d] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the gtk-theme-switch2 command, utility for managing GTK+ 2.x theme. The interface is simple; a "theme dock" is used to select the theme you wish to change to or preview, and then it is a matter of selecting what you want to do - apply it or preview it. OPTIONS
-h Show summary of options. -d Show the 'theme dock' (default.) -p [theme] Previews the specified theme, or installs it if in a tarball and then previews. -i [theme] Installs the specified theme, or installs it if in a tarball. -f [font] Change the GTK+ display font to font. SEE ALSO
None. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Joshua Kwan <joshk@triplehelix.org> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts. created by instant / docbook-to-man, Sun 17 Aug 2003, 01:18 gtk-theme-switch(1)