Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cant set default skin
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cant set default skin Post 45905 by Kelam_Magnus on Monday 5th of January 2004 02:33:44 PM
Old 01-05-2004
Cant set default skin

Neo,

I have tried numerous times to set my skin to the Matrix clone but it never sticks...

I tried various other ones but it keeps going back to that classic baby blue...with the UNIX in the middle of a cloud.

Tell me what is going on. I know Im not going crazy... b/c I already am. Smilie Smilie

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Skin for PDA

Let me know if you find a skin or template for vB 2.x that can be used for mobile users (PDAs, etc.). I think we need a small mobile device skin for the forums What do you think? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
accessors::classic(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   accessors::classic(3pm)

NAME
accessors::classic - create 'classic' read/write accessor methods in caller's package. SYNOPSIS
package Foo; use accessors::classic qw( foo bar baz ); my $obj = bless {}, 'Foo'; # always return the current value, even on set: $obj->foo( 'hello ' ) if $obj->bar( 'world' ) eq 'world'; print $obj->foo, $obj->bar, $obj->baz( "! " ); DESCRIPTION
The accessors::classic pragma lets you create simple classic Perl accessors at compile-time. The generated methods look like this: sub foo { my $self = shift; $self->{foo} = shift if (@_); return $self->{foo}; } They always return the current value. Note that there is no dash ("-") prepended to the property name as there are in accessors. This is for backwards compatibility. PERFORMANCE
There is little-to-no performace hit when using generated accessors; in fact there is usually a performance gain. o typically 5-15% faster than hard-coded accessors (like the above example). o typically 1-15% slower than optimized accessors (less readable). o typically a small performance hit at startup (accessors are created at compile-time). o uses the same anonymous sub to reduce memory consumption (sometimes by 80%). See the benchmark tests included with this distribution for more details. CAVEATS
Classes using blessed scalarrefs, arrayrefs, etc. are not supported for sake of simplicity. Only hashrefs are supported. AUTHOR
Steve Purkis <spurkis@cpan.org> SEE ALSO
accessors, accessors::rw, accessors::ro, accessors::chained, base perl v5.12.4 2011-10-16 accessors::classic(3pm)