Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cant set default skin
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cant set default skin Post 45905 by Kelam_Magnus on Monday 5th of January 2004 02:33:44 PM
Old 01-05-2004
Cant set default skin

Neo,

I have tried numerous times to set my skin to the Matrix clone but it never sticks...

I tried various other ones but it keeps going back to that classic baby blue...with the UNIX in the middle of a cloud.

Tell me what is going on. I know Im not going crazy... b/c I already am. Smilie Smilie

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Skin for PDA

Let me know if you find a skin or template for vB 2.x that can be used for mobile users (PDAs, etc.). I think we need a small mobile device skin for the forums What do you think? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
gdeskcal(1)						      General Commands Manual						       gdeskcal(1)

NAME
gdeskcal - A cute little eye-candy calendar for your desktop. SYNOPSIS
gdeskcal [ options ] DESCRIPTION
gdeskcal is a cute little eye-candy calendar for your desktop. It features transparency with smooth alpha-blending and its appearance can be changed completely by using skins. OPTIONS
gdeskcal accepts the following options: --help Displays help about the command line options and exits. --dontsave Tells 'gDeskCal' not to save any configuration changes on exit. --dpi=<resolution> Tells 'gDeskCal' that the screen resolution is <resolution> dots per inch. You normally don't have to use this option since 'gDeskCal' can guess the value. This option affects the scaling of fonts. --opaque Causes the calendar to be opaque so you cannot see the background through it. This setting will not be saved. --skin=<skin> The name of the skin to use. A skin's name is the name of its directory. -x <value> The x coordinate. -y <value> The y coordinate. AUTHOR
gdeskcal was written by Martin Grimme <martin@pycage.de>. This manual page was written by Sebastien Bacher <seb128@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). February 24, 2003 gdeskcal(1)