Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming xldb WARNING: libC.a(ansi_32.o) has been stripped Post 45902 by Lazzar on Monday 5th of January 2004 01:22:31 PM
Old 01-05-2004
ahh thanks,
i didnt find much when i google'd for it.

i dont care about symbols in libC anyway Smilie

thanks
Lazzar

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Stripped install by floppy only.

I want to make an installation on a thinkpad 701C: 486/16Mb/500Mb. Except the kernel, I need support for program development in as many languages as possible but at least C/C++ and Lisp. My only choice is to install by floppy disks only. Which distribution should I choose, and are there any other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nietzsche
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Stripped argument

Hi there Has anyone seen this behaviour before, and if so, do they know why this happens? I am running this in BASH: $ export DEV="/usr/sbin/diskutil list | /usr/bin/grep Master | /usr/bin/awk '{ print $6 }'" $ echo $DEV /usr/sbin/diskutil list | /usr/bin/grep Master | /usr/bin/awk '{ print... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mikie
4 Replies

3. Programming

path for libc.a

how can i determine the path for libc.a? i wonder where it is located in my unix machine (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gfhgfnhhn
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

libc re-bassing

Hi guyth I;ve just install ubuntu (more l9ke n00buntu amiraite) linux and a quick question about the libc randomisation?!!! I notice that libc seems 2 mapped and random addys but .text &th@ gets mapped staticly still, so surely that defats the whole purpses? What is reall yimportant is we... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: timbass
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing stripped off leading zeros in shell script

I have a script which is taking a 10 character variable (BOC) input by the user. If it begins with a zero, the script unwittingly strips that off, & passes a 9 characters variable. echo -n "Enter core-follow date/time for BOC: " setenv BOC $< The next bit of code picks up the 9... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wtaicken
4 Replies

6. SCO

New line being stripped from sed command

Hi, I am trying to insert text to the beginning of a text file with 'sed'. Its working however the new line is getting stripped. I have a variable with the text that I want to insert: VAR="This is the header line \n March 22, 2010 \n" sed "1i\\ $VAR" logfile >tmpfile The text gets... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nck
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print all with along with stripped one column string

Hi, My output data from software tool is like 1234 84 test1 file:about user_detials(bankUser) :jpeg 10 40 xys 1356 2 branches dir:list of files(dirlisting:1) :directory 20 80 abc and want this to be printed as below. where first and last 3 columns along with the string which is in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ratheeshp
6 Replies
eiskaltdcpp-daemon(1)					      General Commands Manual					     eiskaltdcpp-daemon(1)

NAME
eiskaltdcpp-daemon - simple daemon controllable via XMLRPC or JSONRPC SYNOPSIS
eiskaltdcpp-daemon -d eiskaltdcpp-daemon <Key> DESCRIPTION
EiskaltDC++ is a cross-platform program that uses the Direct Connect and ADC protocol. It is compatible with other DC clients, such as the original DC from Neomodus, DC++ and derivatives. EiskaltDC++ also interoperates with all common DC hub software. COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. -d,--daemon" Run program as daemon -v,--verbose" Verbose mode -D,--debug" Debug mode -P <port>,--port=<port>" Set port for XMLRPC or JSONRPC (default: 3121) -L <ip>,--ip=<ip>" Set IP address for XMLRPC or JSONRPC (default: 127.0.0.1) -p file,--pidfile=<file>" Write daemon process ID to <file> -c dir,--confdir=<dir>" Store config in <dir> -l <dir>,--localdir=<dir>" Store local data (cache, temp files) in <dir> (defaults is equal confdir) -S <file>,--rpclog=<file>" Write xmlrpc log to <file> (default: /tmp/eiskaltdcpp-daemon.xmlrpc.log) -U <uripath>,--uripath=<uripath>" Set UriPath for xmlrpc abyss server to <uripath> (default: /eiskaltdcpp) -h, --help Display help and exit -V, --version Show version information and exit FILES
~/.config/eiskaltdc++/ or $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/eiskaltdc++/ Directory with user configuration files DOCUMENTATION
Detail documentation about available XMLRPC and JSONRPC methods can be found in our wiki: http://code.google.com/p/eiskaltdc/wiki/XMLRPC http://code.google.com/p/eiskaltdc/wiki/JSONRPC AUTHOR
This program was written by EiskaltDC++ developers team (see file AUTHORS). EiskaltDC++ homepage: http://code.google.com/p/eiskaltdc/ BUG REPORTS
If you find a bug in EiskaltDC++ please report it here: http://code.google.com/p/eiskaltdc/issues/list This manual page was written by Boris Pek <tehnick-8@mail.ru> for the Debian project (and may be used by others). 19 Feb 2012 eiskaltdcpp-daemon(1)