Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: if then else structure
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers if then else structure Post 45640 by props on Saturday 27th of December 2003 05:50:33 AM
Old 12-27-2003
no worries now the program works fine!!!

aprecciate your help

Happy New YearSmilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Doubt in structure -- c++

hi, Small sample program #include <iostream> using namespace std; typedef struct vijay { int a; int b; }VIJAY; void main () { VIJAY v; cout << "a=" << v.a<<endl; cout << "b=" << v.b<<endl; if(v) { (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijaysabari
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copying a Directory Structure to a new structure

Hi all Is it possible to copy a structure of a directory only. e.g. I have a file with the following entries that is a result of a find :- /dir1/dir2/file.dbf /dir1/dir2/dir3/file1.dbf /dir1/file.dbf I want to copy these to a directory and keep the structure however starting at a new dir... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhansrod
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

MV files from one directory structure(multiple level) to other directory structure

Hi, I am trying to write a script that will move all the files from source directory structure(multiple levels might exist) to destination directory structure. If a sub folder is source doesnot exist in destination then I have to skip and goto next level. I also need to delete the files in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srmadab
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in Directory Structure

I have writen the following code to show the dirctory structure. Can any body help me for using the recursive function in this code? echo "-(0)" echo "$HOME-(1)" cd ~ set * for i in `ls $HOME` do if then echo ".....${i}" cd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: murtaza
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Case structure

Hi, Can anyone help me with the following case structure? echo "Please enter the date for which you want the Report:\c" read dat d1=`echo $dat|cut -c7-8` m1=`echo $dat|cut -c5-6` y1=`echo $dat|cut -c1-4` yr=`expr "$d1" - 1` case "$yr" in 0) MONTH=`expr "$m1" - 1`... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamitsin
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

file structure

Hi, Is there a command that can help me to determain a unix file structure ? Thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
7 Replies

7. Programming

Search attributes in one structure using the values from another structure

Hello Groups I am trying to find out ways of comparing a value from a 'c' structure to a value in another 'C' structure. the 'C' structure can be a List or liked list as it contains lot many records. if we loop it in both the structures it is going to consume time. I am looking for a simple... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhanamurthy
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Size of Structure

How can we find size of a structure with out using sizeof operator? Thanks, Harika (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: harikamamidala
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Directory Structure

Hi... I have a directory which has multiple directories and sub directories inside... what command should i use to get a list of all these directories, without the filenames.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saharookiedba
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget structure

Im reading a lot about wget and have really enjoyed using it. However I see a lot of tutorials that will show several ways. I want to be able to write scripts in gedit so I was wondering what is the best process to do this instead of just running them in the terminal?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: graphicsman
3 Replies
Date::Manip::ConfigFile(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Date::Manip::ConfigFile(3)

NAME
Date::Manip::ConfigFile - sample config file DESCRIPTION
Date::Manip is a highly configurable module. Many of the options can be set in a config file. This document includes a sample config file. The config file consists of three sections. The first section is config variables. This is described more fully in the Date::Manip::Config document. The second section is the holiday definition section. The third section is the event definition section. These are both described more fully in the Date::Manip::Holidays document. SAMPLE CONFIG FILE
The sample config file below works for newer versions of Date::Manip. Some of the config variables may change, or be deprecated, and some may not work with earlier versions of Date::Manip, so it is strongly suggested that you check out the documentation for the version of Date::Manip you are using to confirm any of the config variables you want to include. ################################ # CONFIG VARIABLES ################################ # See Date::Manip::Config man page for a description of all # config variables. # To include configuration information from additional # config files: ConfigFile = /path/to/another/config/file ConfigFile = /path/to/another/config/file2 # For handling other languages Language = English DateFormat = US Encoding = # Set the current timezone: SetDate = now,America/New_York # Set the work work WorkWeekBeg = 1 WorkWeekEnd = 5 WorkDay24Hr = 0 WorkDayBeg = 08:00 WorkDayEnd = 17:00 TomorrowFirst = 1 # Misc. variables YYtoYYYY = 89 FirstDay = 1 Jan1Week1 = 0 Printable = 0 DefaultTime = midnight RecurRange = none ################################ # HOLIDAYS ################################ # See the Date::Manip::Holidays man page for a description of # this section. *HOLIDAYS # FEDERAL HOLIDAYS ################## # You can express New Year's Day as the actual day (Jan 1) # or the observed day (Jan 1 or the nearest week day). # You can't include BOTH because once a day is marked as # a holiday, a second definition will treat it the same # as a weekend and choose another day to assign the holiday # to (so there would be two days designated as New Years). # Jan 1 = New Year's Day 1*1:0:1:0:0:0*DWD = New Year's Day (observed) # Two different ways to defined MLK day third Monday in Jan = Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday # 1*1:3:1:0:0:0 = Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday # Observed by federal employees in Washington D.C. # Jan 20 = Inauguration day third Monday in Feb = Washington's Birthday last Monday in May = Memorial Day 1st Monday in Sep = Labor Day second Monday in Oct = Columbus Day # Jul 4 = Independence Day 1*7:0:4:0:0:0*DWD = Independence Day # 11/11 = Veterans Day 1*11:0:11:0:0:0*DWD = Veteran's Day # To define both Thanksgiving and the day after, use the # following two lines: fourth Thu in Nov = Thanksgiving 1*11:4:4:0:0:0*FD1 = Day after Thanksgiving # Dec 25 = Christmas 1*12:0:25:0:0:0*DWD = Christmas # SAMPLE HOLIDAYS ################## # You can define a one-time-only holiday by specifying # the day and year. 6/2/1999 = A special test holiday for 1999 ################################ # EVENTS ################################ # See the Date::Manip::Holidays man page for a description of # this section. *EVENTS 2000-02-01 = Event01 2000-02-01-12:00:00 = Event02 02-01 = Event03 02-01 12:00:00 = Event04 1*2:0:3:13:00:00 = Event05 2000-02-05 10:00:00 ; 2000-02-05 10:59:59 = Event06 2000-02-05 ; 2000-02-06 = Event07 02-05 ; 02-06 = Event08 2000-02-07 10:00:00 ; 0:0:0:0:3:0:0 = Event09 02-07 10:00:00 ; 0:0:0:0:4:0:0 = Event10 1*2:0:7:10:00:00 ; 0:0:0:0:5:0:0 = Event11 SEE ALSO
Date::Manip - main module documentation LICENSE
This script is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. AUTHOR
Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org) perl v5.16.3 2014-06-09 Date::Manip::ConfigFile(3)