Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Finding system info
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Finding system info Post 45580 by norsk hedensk on Wednesday 24th of December 2003 01:00:15 PM
Old 12-24-2003
Code:
cat /proc/cpuinfo

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I find out general system info?

How can I find out what type of processor, and speed, along with memory info such as RAM and storage. Also how do I scrollup on the shell? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AllyJones
2 Replies

2. Solaris

collecting system harware info

I'm looking for commands I can run on Solaris (8 and 9) to collect information regarding the installed hardware, ie network cards, sizes of physical disks in system, sizes of physical disks in connected storage array, etc. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soliberus
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Finding file version info

Hi, Is there a standard command for retrieving the version of any given file (assuming the file has a version)? Thanks in advance Dave :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: davewg
1 Replies

4. Programming

System info

Does anyone know graceful way to get information about system? Information I am interested in is: Total size of physical memory. Total and free size of swap. Number of processors, their types and frequency. Mount point of file system for known directory. Is there a good way to get such... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kandrewo
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Basic System Info Template

If your boss ask you to create a template for all UNIX systems. Max 10 questions of the system. What would you put down? The system can be any UNIX flavor. Some examples: 1. system name 2. OS 3. ETC What would be for you the most important and relevants. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 300zxmuro
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help finding info from log file

Hi, I have a log file that contains information such as this: date id number command1 command2 command3 command4 data data data date id number command1 command2 command3 command4 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help with finding info on pcode-interpreters-virtual machines

I'm trying to research interpreters and I can't find much info on Pcode or how or why it is used. Thanks in advance!:wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: theKbStockpiler
2 Replies

8. Linux

Finding IP info from access_log file

I found the /var/www/logs/access_log file (access log in order to find specific information about IP, And when users last logged in.) but in my fedora the access_log file is is in my /var/log/cups and it looks different from what it should be. Why is that? my goal is to get a list of IP... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bugenhagen_
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Finding SSL Cert Info

How do I find out the SSL cert info on the local server? How do I know if an ssl cert is installed on local server? How it was issued to? Who was the issuer? What's the expiration date? Any other relevant information? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scj2012
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)