Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: My sig doesn't show
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators My sig doesn't show Post 45562 by Optimus_P on Tuesday 23rd of December 2003 02:27:08 PM
Old 12-23-2003
more then likly they are disabled since they serve no purpose.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sig test

Just testing my sig.. if it doesnt work need some more help.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Voodoo Child
2 Replies

2. Solaris

bad BPR sig

hello mentor. I'm getting an error " fdgetchng: write protect check failed " after I rebooted my laptop because it hangs when i open server management console. what seems to be the problem? thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: eykyn17
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Bad PBR sig

ok, i recently posted asking for a distro of unix, and someone said to try solaris, so i booted up the dvd iso installer. And after making some kind of mistake in the preperation, I couldnt retry the installer, it repeated the Warning: Bad Geometry. thing, and when i tried to just boot up into... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: FaoX666
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

Traceroute doesn't show gateway as hop

I have a Linux server connected to the Internet like so: Server (66.77.88.130) -> /29 VLAN Gateway (66.77.88.129) -> Core Router (64.0.0.1) -> Internet If I run a traceroute from my server to an arbitrary site on the internet I get a result like this: # traceroute some-other-server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramnet
2 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Command Doesn't Show Description

im making c code in linux and im having problems with one command, id should bring up a list but instead id doesnt do nothing, there are no error's, can anyone solve whats wrong ? void environ() { extern char **environ; int i=0; for (i = 0; environ !=NULL;i++) { ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figureout
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Compiling VIM, doesn't show menu and toolbar.

I'm trying to compile vim73 with the Motif Toolkit. ./configure --enable-gui=motif make ./src/vim -g Vim runs in a window, without the standard toolbar and menu bar. I tried to recompile with ./configure --enable-gui=gnome2It compiled with GTK2 toolkit, but still no menubar, nor toolbar.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
0 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Grub Doesn't show menu

Hi guys. I have installed Acronis disk director in windows XP and allocate some free space to install Debian beside fedora. after completion i rebooted and now grub is in command line mode and does not show the menu list. (I didn't remove the fedora partition. I just allocate some space from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Why doesn't motd show up when I su to root?

When I do sudo -i isn't that like creating a root login shell session? Why isn't motd displayed? motd=message of the day. ---------- Post updated at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous update was at 09:25 AM ---------- I think I answered it myself, it is only called for remote login sessions, once... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: glev2005
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mounted to mac, doesn't show DIR contents on first 'ls'

Hi, I have a cronjob that mounts machines every 15 minutes. sudo mount -t cifs -o username=Ren_user,password=AIB#1109$,nounix,bg,sec=ntlmssp //10.204.129.233/Desktop /mnt/clinical/234mac When I open a new shell and ls /mnt/clinical/234macto the mount point it is blank, but when I do the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jdilts
7 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Why ls doesn't show catalog contents after mount (needed "cd .")?

Before I did mount /dev/sdc1 /mnt/ll xsi ll # ls xsi ll # cd . xsi ll # ls NEWGAME.GM2 install md5sum.txt syslinux.cfg ubnkern .... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Xcislav
1 Replies
KinoSearch1::Search::SearchServer(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    KinoSearch1::Search::SearchServer(3pm)

NAME
KinoSearch1::Search::SearchServer - make a Searcher remotely accessible SYNOPSIS
my $searcher = KinoSearch1::Searcher->new( analyzer => $analyzer, invindex => '/path/to/invindex', ); my $server = KinoSearch1::Search::SearchServer->new( searchable => $searcher, port => 7890, password => $pass, ); $server->serve; DESCRIPTION
The SearchServer class, in conjunction with SearchClient, makes it possible to run a search on one machine and report results on another. By aggregating several SearchClients under a MultiSearcher, the cost of searching what might have been a prohibitively large monolithic index can be distributed across multiple nodes, each with its own, smaller index. METHODS
new Constructor. Takes hash-style parameters. o searchable - The Searcher that the SearchServer will wrap. o port - the port on localhost that the server should open and listen on. o password - a password which must be supplied by clients. serve Open a listening socket on localhost and wait for SearchClients to connect. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006-2010 Marvin Humphrey LICENSE, DISCLAIMER, BUGS, etc. See KinoSearch1 version 1.00. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 KinoSearch1::Search::SearchServer(3pm)