Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Is Mac OS X Server Really Powerful? Post 45457 by Neo on Sunday 21st of December 2003 12:05:13 AM
Old 12-21-2003
Agree with RTM. Deleted last post by RedVenim and I'm closing the thread.

RedVenim, let's stick to Q&A and away from this vs. that discussions, per the forum rules as RTM kindly suggested..

If you are interested in performance benchmarks, see the benchmark section. If you want to run you own benchmarks and post them, please do.

Neo

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Any way to make scp more powerful?

Hello, I'm writing a script to automate the delivery of our code to different target environments and I was wondering if there's any way to cut down on the number of authentications that are needed. The script has to deliver to three different boxes (two directories on two boxes and one... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: pallak7
11 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Boy, is the shell powerful.

Reading replies to questions, as an amateur, I have learnt a lot from you pros on here. The shell in any of its guises is serioulsy poweful. With so many transient and resident commands at one's disposal is there anything, non-GUI, that cannot be done inside a default shell and terminal? ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
12 Replies
Mojo::Server::CGI(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Mojo::Server::CGI(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Server::CGI - CGI server SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Server::CGI; my $cgi = Mojo::Server::CGI->new; $cgi->unsubscribe('request') $cgi->on(request => sub { my ($cgi, $tx) = @_; # Request my $method = $tx->req->method; my $path = $tx->req->url->path; # Response $tx->res->code(200); $tx->res->headers->content_type('text/plain'); $tx->res->body("$method request for $path!"); # Resume transaction $tx->resume; }); $cgi->run; DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Server::CGI is a simple and portable implementation of RFC 3875. See Mojolicious::Guides::Cookbook for more. EVENTS
Mojo::Server::CGI inherits all events from Mojo::Server. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::Server::CGI inherits all attributes from Mojo::Server and implements the following new ones. "nph" my $nph = $cgi->nph; $cgi = $cgi->nph(1); Activate non parsed header mode. METHODS
Mojo::Server::CGI inherits all methods from Mojo::Server and implements the following new ones. "run" $cgi->run; Run CGI. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Server::CGI(3pm)