Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: www.unix.com
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators www.unix.com Post 45240 by Neo on Wednesday 17th of December 2003 12:50:02 AM
Old 12-17-2003
Our current default is a resource-intensive flash animation. If you are constrained by computing resources, I recommend you change your style in the "user cp" area to something that is less resource intensive.

(seems that Perderabo suggested this and you did!)

Another alternative is to ask Santa Claus for 1G of RAM and at least a 2.4GHZ CPU.

Ho Ho Ho!

Neo

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

New www.unix.com search

PUZZLED: How can I search for posts on 'VI' if by the new rules (or maybe they are old) I get the messge: "The search term you specified (vi) is under the minimum word length (3) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer. If this term contains a wildcard, please make... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: sierra_aar
13 Replies

2. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

scripts/programs/code posted to www.unix.com

Every now and then our users post complete programs to this site. It is especially important that these contributions don't get lost, so I will collect them here. Some of these programs are intended to demonstrate a programming technique and some are ready to run. As a guideline, the code... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Access to https://www.unix.com/source?

Folks, Hope this is not a newbie question, but it might end up being that. I wanted to retrieve the source code for unix_linux_bench as directed on https://www.unix.com/linux-benchmarks/11175-instructions-linux-benchmarks.html When one clicks on the links specified for download, the browser... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wagdalule
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Problem connecting to www.unix.com

I've been having a problem connecting to the forum. I know it is just something with my computer but I have no idea what it is. It started last week. Every time I connect I get this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?> - <rss version="2.0"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vi-Curious
2 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Www.UNIX.com is slow today ???

Hi, Just wanting to know if there is any issues today with the site. Initially I thought it is my internet connection or computer but regardless which one I use, the site has been slow and it is also not showing with the right fonts etc. I've been trying for the last 12+ hours and it's always been... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
21 Replies
XltAnimatedButton(3X)													     XltAnimatedButton(3X)

NAME
XltAnimatedButton - The AnimatedButton widget class SYNOPSIS
#include <Xlt/AnimatedButton.h> DESCRIPTION
AnimatedButton is a sub-class of BubbleButton and inherits all of BubbleButton's functionality. The default value of the BubbleButton resource XltNshowBubble is overridden to False. If you want a bubble for the AnimatedButton simple set this resource to True. Next paragraph Next paragraph Classes AnimatedButton inherits behavior and resources from Core, Primitive, Label, PushButton, and BubbleButton classes. The class pointer is XltAnimatedButtonWidgetClass. The class name is XltAnimatedButton. New Resources The following table defines a set of widget resources used by the programmer to specify data. The programmer can also set the resource values for the inherited classes to set attributes for this widget. To reference a resource by name or by class in a .Xdefaults file, remove the XmN or XmC prefix and use the remaining letters. To specify one of the defined values for a resource in a .Xdefaults file, remove the Xm prefix and use the remaining letters (in either lowercase or uppercase, but include any underscores between words). The codes in the access column indicate if the given resource can be set at creation time (C), set by using XtSetValues (S), retrieved by using XtGetValues (G), or is not applicable (N/A). XltBubbleButton Resource Set Name Class Type Default Access --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- XltNanimate XltCAnimate Boolean False CSG XltNanimationLabels XltCAnimationLabels XmStringTable NULL CSG XltNanimationLabelCount XltCAnimationLabelCount int 0 CSG XltNanimationPixmaps XltCAnimationPixmaps Pixmap * NULL CSG XltNanimationPixmapCount XltCAnimationPixmapCount int 0 CSG XltNstopAtFrame XltCStopAtFrame int -1 CSG XltNframeDelay XltCFrameDelay int 1000 CSG XltNanimate True when the animation is running. XltNanimationLabels The animation frames to show if the Button is of type XmSTRING XltNanimationLabelCount The number of strings in XltNanimationLabels XltNanimationPixmaps The animation frames to show if the Button is of type XmPIXMAP XltNanimationPixmapCount The number of strings in XltNanimationPixmaps XltNstopAtFrame The frame to stop the animation at. -1 for continuous. XltNdelay The number of milliseconds a frame is displayed. Inherited Resources AnimatedButton inherits behavior and resources from the following superclasses. For a complete description of each resource, refer to the man page for that superclass. BubbleButton Resource Set Name Class Type Default Access --------------------------------------- Behavior XltAnimatedButton behavior is described below: Virtual Bindings The bindings for virtual keys are vendor specific. For information about bindings for virtual buttons and keys, see VirtualBindings(3X). RELATED INFORMATION
XmBubbleButton(3X), XltCreateAnimatedButton(3X), XltAnimatedButton(3X)