Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: school or teach myself?
Top Forums Programming school or teach myself? Post 45176 by hicreas on Tuesday 16th of December 2003 09:21:00 AM
Old 12-16-2003
Computer wanted some tips about learning language

hi!
I am a college stuent.I am learning the computer technology.I want to become a excellent computer engineer.I don`t know what kind of language should learn,jave,c++,or vb?

wish happy!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

School assignment

Hi, I have assignment from school. Please help me write the script for following example Using "eval", write a program called "recho" that prints its arguments in reverse order. For example, $recho one two three should produce three two one (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sdp5628
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What to teach the new guy

so I have taken on the task of running a few workshops / teaching sessions. we have three new unix people, they have the basics sorted, CD, PWD, LS and such. we are looking at people who have been doing helpdesk untill two months ago. I have given them a few session: file systems, what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: robsonde
2 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

I have here my assignment can any one teach me please

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Is to compute for the discount of the two variables of TODDLER and KID 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stephanielana1
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Teach me about dynamic libraries

Hi all, new guy here, first post, with a question. My background : some linux experience, moved over to OmniOS with Napp-it front end for a home NAS server, but getting more familiar with CLU. Situation : I built APCUPSD to interface with my UPS. During the configure I specified the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: DerfMan
4 Replies
tpm_nvinfo(8)															     tpm_nvinfo(8)

NAME
tpm_nvinfo SYNOPSIS
tpm_nvinfo [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
tpm_nvinfo displays information about defined NVRAM areas. The user may restrict it to display only a single NVRAM area by providing an index or may choose ton only list available NVRAM areas indices without displaying the NVRAM areas' detailed information. The following options are supported: -h, --help Display command usage info. -v, --version Display command version info. -l, --log [none|error|info|debug] Set logging level. -i, --index (optional parameter) Only display the NVRAM area with the given index. If this option is not provided all NVRAM areas will be displayed. -n, --list-only (optional parameter) Only display the defined NVRAM areas' indices. SEE ALSO
tpm_nvdefine(8), tpm_nvread(8), tpm_nvwrite(8), tpm_nvrelease(8) REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <trousers-users@lists.sourceforge.net> TPM Management 2011-07-07 tpm_nvinfo(8)