Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mac OS XI?!
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Mac OS XI?! Post 45085 by RedVenim on Monday 15th of December 2003 05:10:13 AM
Old 12-15-2003
When People speak of XI

It's Just a dumb misoonderspraken.

XI actually means 10.1
Basically:

XI is supposed to be X.I
I was also wondering bout this wonday when I came across a site. Turns Out the idiot was running 10.1

They just don't realise that XI = 11

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. OS X (Apple)

Let's get a .mac top level domain! As in www.xyz.mac

ICANN, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, is inviting proposals for new sponsored top level domains. This may be wishful thinking, but isn't that a chance to push for a .mac top level domain (TLD)? I for one would VASTLY like the idea of having a domain of something.mac --... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ropers
0 Replies
restorecond(8)															    restorecond(8)

NAME
restorecond - daemon that watches for file creation and then sets the default SELinux file context SYNOPSIS
restorecond [-d] [-h] [-f restorecond_file ] [-u] [-v] DESCRIPTION
This manual page describes the restorecond program. This daemon uses inotify to watch files listed in the /etc/selinux/restorecond.conf, when they are created, this daemon will make sure they have the correct file context associated with the policy. OPTIONS
-d Turns on debugging mode. Application will stay in the foreground and lots of debugs messages start printing. -h Print usage statement. -f restorecond_file Use alternative restorecond.conf file. -u Turns on user mode. Runs restorecond in the user session and reads /etc/selinux/restorecond_user.conf. Uses dbus to make sure only one restorecond is running per user session. -v Turns on verbose debugging. (Report missing files) AUTHOR
This man page and program was written by Dan Walsh <dwalsh@redhat.com>. FILES
/etc/selinux/restorecond.conf /etc/selinux/restorecond_user.conf SEE ALSO
restorecon(8), 2002031409 restorecond(8)