Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: IP configure
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers IP configure Post 4492 by Orange on Wednesday 25th of July 2001 08:38:06 AM
Old 07-25-2001
Java IP configure

Hi people

I am having problems getting a few Sun Station to work again. We just moved to a new building with new IPs and new gateways. I need to change all these settings. Could some one please tel me what files I have to change.
It is a Solaris 5.7 machine.

Thanx
OSmilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to configure DNS

My OS is sun solaris7,(sun sparc),i want connect inernet and my computer in my company intranet.After i configure proxy server,i still can't conncet internet.I guess whether the DNS is configured correctly. who can help me???Thank you very much!!! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: q30
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

./configure error

my compiler won' t let me configure. This is what occurs when I type ./configure Alex@BADPERSON /postgresql-7.2.1 $ ./configure loading cache ./config.cache checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin checking which template to use... win checking whether to build with locale support... no... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: achink125
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to configure dktab

Hi: I need some information about how to configure a dktab archive to make mirroring with ide disk. I have to know the necesary steps to make that. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dvl
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

HP-UX 10.20 Network Configure

Hi I'm new about UNIX, but I've to use a HP9000 with HP-UX 10.20 workstation. I'm trying to configure the network, I've configured the file /etc/rc.conf.d/netconf with my IP address and the right gateway, so the HP9000 is on the net, I've tried a ping. But now I've a problem I can't start hte CDE,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gofmass
4 Replies

5. Programming

How to configure emacs? Thank!

I am using emacs to write c++ code. How to configure it to let the system highlight C++ keywords, variables, etc; and let it automatically indent, just like a common C++ IDE does? Any suggestions? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: meili100
1 Replies

6. Linux

how to configure wireless now ?

Hi, I've installed wireless card and I didn't receive any error in the installation process. Now I want to use it but I can't make internet to work. if I check my card with iwconfig I get the following message wlan0 IEEE 802.11g ESSID:"Alice-34376718" Mode:Managed ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Configure virtual ip - second ip

Hello Group, Could you please help me with the procedure to configure a virtual ip (second ip) under the same interface in Solaris 11. Thanks in advance ! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csierra
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Configure RPM

Hi..i need to install package (*.rpm) on RHEL 6.2 . I have those patches available in RPM disc. When i try using below command rpm -ivh <package name> it give me following error no key warning:user mockbuild does not exist - using root warning:group mockbuild does not exist - using root... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deljatt
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

./configure: not found

Hi, I'm trying to install sudo on Solaris 10. I have added the package. The notes said to use "./configure", "./make" and "./make install" to complete the installation. However, none of the commands are found. Can you please tell me how to enable it or how else can i install the package. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scarlet
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

./configure

hello, I'm trying install apache http server version 2.2.22. I downloaded the file httpd-2.2.22.tar.bz2. I unzipped this file.. When I type "./configure", the following error occurs: # ./configure --prefix=/opt/work/apache2.2.22 checking for chosen layout... Apache checking for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Adriano Schmidt
1 Replies
Regexp::Common::URI::tel(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Regexp::Common::URI::tel(3)

NAME
Regexp::Common::URI::tel -- Returns a pattern for telephone URIs. SYNOPSIS
use Regexp::Common qw /URI/; while (<>) { /$RE{URI}{tel}/ and print "Contains a telephone URI. "; } DESCRIPTION
$RE{URI}{tel} Returns a pattern that matches tel URIs, as defined by RFC 2806. Under "{-keep}", the following are returned: $1 The complete URI. $2 The scheme. $3 The phone number, including any possible add-ons like ISDN subaddress, a post dial part, area specifier, service provider, etc. $RE{URI}{tel}{nofuture} As above (including what's returned by "{-keep}"), with the exception that future extensions are not allowed. Without allowing those future extensions, it becomes much easier to check a URI if the correct syntax for post dial, service provider, phone context, etc has been used - otherwise the regex could always classify them as a future extension. REFERENCES
[RFC 1035] Mockapetris, P.: DOMAIN NAMES - IMPLEMENTATION AND SPECIFICATION. November 1987. [RFC 2396] Berners-Lee, Tim, Fielding, R., and Masinter, L.: Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI): Generic Syntax. August 1998. [RFC 2806] Vaha-Sipila, A.: URLs for Telephone Calls. April 2000. SEE ALSO
Regexp::Common::URI for other supported URIs. AUTHOR
Damian Conway (damian@conway.org) MAINTAINANCE
This package is maintained by Abigail (regexp-common@abigail.be). BUGS AND IRRITATIONS
Bound to be plenty. LICENSE and COPYRIGHT This software is Copyright (c) 2001 - 2009, Damian Conway and Abigail. This module is free software, and maybe used under any of the following licenses: 1) The Perl Artistic License. See the file COPYRIGHT.AL. 2) The Perl Artistic License 2.0. See the file COPYRIGHT.AL2. 3) The BSD Licence. See the file COPYRIGHT.BSD. 4) The MIT Licence. See the file COPYRIGHT.MIT. perl v5.18.2 2013-03-08 Regexp::Common::URI::tel(3)