Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Latest Design of New Unix Header (Flash) Post 44898 by jsilva on Friday 12th of December 2003 04:34:32 AM
Old 12-12-2003
Hi,

The design of the new header is fine, but I think that the flash "banner" should be smaller...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How Many "Falling Unix Commands" are in the Flash Header?

A poll!! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies

2. Programming

c++, design patterns and Unix

I know this is C Unix section, still I address a C++ question. How often did you see/use/apply or consider is welcome to write C++ code on Unix, based on 'design patters'? Since I'm at the very beginning with Unix programming, I have this doubt, ... about DP techniques and languages where to apply... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mihk
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to design compiler for unix os

i have to design a compiler for unix os can anybody help me out to solve this problem (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: masumhisaria
0 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

UNIX Circuit Design System

Hi all. In some articles I have read about a "UNIX Circuit Design System", which was written originally in some version of Research UNIX by Sandy Fraser. Here is a quote from the article "A Research UNIX Reader: Annotated Excerpts from the Programmer's Manual", by Douglas McIlroy: Even... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mghis
1 Replies
curs_beep(3CURSES)					     Curses Library Functions						curs_beep(3CURSES)

NAME
curs_beep, beep, flash - curses bell and screen flash routines SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file ... -lcurses [ library ... ] #include <curses.h> int beep(void); int flash(void); DESCRIPTION
The beep() and flash() routines are used to signal the terminal user. The routine beep() sounds the audible alarm on the terminal, if pos- sible; if that is not possible, it flashes the screen (visible bell), if that is possible. The routine flash() flashes the screen, and if that is not possible, sounds the audible signal. If neither signal is possible, nothing happens. Nearly all terminals have an audible sig- nal (bell or beep), but only some can flash the screen. RETURN VALUES
These routines always return OK. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
curses(3CURSES), attributes(5) NOTES
The header <curses.h> automatically includes the headers <stdio.h> and <unctrl.h>. SunOS 5.10 31 Dec 1996 curs_beep(3CURSES)