Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Unix to MicroSoft Outlook Mails Post 448 by PxT on Monday 4th of December 2000 05:53:24 PM
Old 12-04-2000
Check out a previous thread on this topic: http://forums.unix.com/showthread.php?threadid=25

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

outlook for unix?

Anyone know if you can download an outlook client to run on Unix? Company recently moved to outlook 2003 and I am wondering if I can install a client on my solaris 9 ultra 10 to access my internal mail.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is it possible to install microsoft outlook on unix

Hi Every one, I have to install microsoft outlook on unix operating system. We can install microsoft outlook on Linux operating system using WINE HQ Emulator. Like wise any Emulator , interface or compatibility layer for running Windows Applications. Please give some suggestions links to do... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: carthikn
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Accessing outlook mails from unix

Hi, For a requirement in my project, i need to implement code in unix such that unix checks whether the necessary mails from a particular client is received in outook inbox. Note that, i ve to check whether that particular mail has got any attachment too.. Please tell me whether this is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nazeembenazir
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to read outlook mails for a particular user and store that mail description in a excel/notepad

My requirements are :- Remote connection to the another server with log in credential. Read the mail from a particular user with date,subject and contents and store these data in XLs with consecutive columns (date,subject and contents). Mail that XLs to multiple user those are in a mailing... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranjan001
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display Pie Chart/Bar Graph in microsoft outlook email using UNIX commands/Shell scripts

I have a shell script which executes to write html codes into a text file. My next step is to email the text file so that receiving person (people who i send email to) should be able to see pie/chart or bar graph (whatever i design in my code) in their email. Following is the example of a sample... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bikerboy
7 Replies
Ns_ConnReturn(3aolserver)				   AOLserver Library Procedures 				 Ns_ConnReturn(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_ConnRedirect - Internally redirect a request to a new local url SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_ConnRedirect(conn, url) ARGUMENTS
Ns_Conn conn (in) Pointer to open connection. char *url (in) Pointer to string of local url. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This routine can be used to internally redirect to a new, local url on the server. The url paramter specifies a path relative to the server, i.e., without the leading "http://host:port" portion. The server will reset the Ns_Request structure in the open connection pointed to by conn and restart connection handling, including authorization checks. The result is a standard AOLserver request procedure result code, either from an underlying call to Ns_ConnRunRequest or the result of one of the authorization response routines such as Ns_ConnReturnForbidden. Filter callbacks, if any, are not run again with the updated connection. The Ns_ConnRedirect routine is used internally in the server to support the basic file serving code (i.e., "fastpath") to redirect to spe- cific files when a directory is opened and by the Ns_RegisterRedirect routine to map standard reponse routines to user-provided local url's. EXAMPLE
The following example demonstrates redirecting to an ADP help page within a custom C-level request callback whenever a ?help=topic query argument is present: int MyRequest(void *arg, Ns_Conn *conn) { Ns_Set *query = Ns_ConnGetQuery(conn); /* Redirect to help.adp for /myrequest?help=topic calls. */ if (Ns_SetGet(query, "help")) != NULL) { return Ns_ConnReturnRedirect(conn, "/help.adp"); } ... handle non-help requests ... } SEE ALSO
Ns_RegisterRedirct(3), Ns_ConnRunRequest(3), Ns_AuthorizeRequest(3) KEYWORDS
connection, redirect AOLserver 4.0 Ns_ConnReturn(3aolserver)