Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Behaviour of default
Top Forums Programming Behaviour of default Post 44628 by jayakhanna on Tuesday 9th of December 2003 07:41:25 AM
Old 12-09-2003
default comes when the i does not match any of the specified values given in the cases that is 1 and/or 2

Regards
JK

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Can some 1 explain why this behaviour

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { const int l_test = 999999999; int *l_ptr = (int*) &l_test; cout<<"Constant Addr:"<<&l_test<<" Value:"<<l_test<<endl; cout<<"Pointer Addr:"<<l_ptr<<" Value:"<<*l_ptr<<endl; *l_ptr = 888888888; // Manipulating... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: helpmenow
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Count behaviour when using su -

Gentlemen, OK, I have an odd issue here perhaps someone can shed some light for me. When running a script as its user/owner the below pause/wait works just fine. When a developer has used su - to assume the username the pause does not happen... This is a HPUX11.00 machine, I have copied the blurb... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eronysis
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

A Strange Behaviour!!!

Can some-one give me a view to this : I have a directory in an unix server, having permissions r-xr-xr-x .This directory is basically a source directory. Now there is another directory basically the destination directory which has all the permissions. Note:I log in as not the owner,but user... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: navojit dutta
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why this behaviour of IF condition?

I have a variable, defndata, which is a number (fetched from a file using awk). I want that if defndata is not initialized (that is its not found in the file using awk), then to execute a block of statements, otherwise execute another block. if then .... else ... fi Now this... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: indianjassi
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

cp -R behaviour

i 've noticed the following difference between freebsd cp and gnu cp from the freebsd cp man page: -R ... If the source_file ends in a /, the contents of the directory are copied rather than the directory itself. ... on gnu cp from the man pagewhile on gnu cp manpage: ‘-r'... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aegis
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

eval behaviour

Hi, I have snippet like the following x="1" prompt1="hi" if I say eval echo \$prompt$x then it is giving o/p "hi" if I say `eval echo \$prompt$x` here it is giving 1 ! if I add one more escape character i.e. `eval echo \\$prompt$x` then it is giving "hi" Can you please... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shahnazurs
3 Replies

7. Programming

different behaviour in fg and bg

fg = foreground bg = background I have a cobol program that I start with a very simple script. The script is not at fault as it has not changed and the program worked in fg and bg before. I have altered the logging in the program and moved my cursor declare to working storage. The program runs... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bruble
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

behaviour of awk

Can someone explain how the below awk simulates cat? pandeeswaran@ubuntu:~$ awk '1' file PSAPSR3 3722000 91989.25 2 98 PSAPSR7 1562000 77000.1875 5 95 PSAPUNDO 92000 4087.5625 4 96 pandeeswaran@ubuntu:~$ awk '2' file PSAPSR3 3722000 91989.25 2 98 PSAPSR7 1562000 77000.1875 5 95 PSAPUNDO... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
3 Replies

9. Programming

Sort behaviour

I see strange results when sorting with -n options and I wander if somebody can explain it. Input file and two results: $ cat aa 14 -1 11 -1 0 -1 0 $ sort -u aa -1 0 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: migurus
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

Ps command different behaviour

Hi Experts, ps command behavior in Redhat is such that it outputs all the output(of long lengths). In Unix the ps command output was limited to only 80 chars. In that if you pipe its output to another command hen the 80 chars restriction wouldn't be there. This 80 char limitation will only be... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Albert_Pinto7
14 Replies
Tk_HandleEvent(3tk)					       Tk Library Procedures					       Tk_HandleEvent(3tk)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_HandleEvent - invoke event handlers for window system events SYNOPSIS
#include <tk.h> Tk_HandleEvent(eventPtr) ARGUMENTS
XEvent *eventPtr (in) Pointer to X event to dispatch to relevant handler(s). It is important that all unused fields of the struc- ture be set to zero. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Tk_HandleEvent is a lower-level procedure that deals with window events. It is called by Tcl_ServiceEvent (and indirectly by Tcl_DoOneEvent), and in a few other cases within Tk. It makes callbacks to any window event handlers (created by calls to Tk_CreateEven- tHandler) that match eventPtr and then returns. In some cases it may be useful for an application to bypass the Tk event queue and call Tk_HandleEvent directly instead of calling Tcl_QueueEvent followed by Tcl_ServiceEvent. This procedure may be invoked recursively. For example, it is possible to invoke Tk_HandleEvent recursively from a handler called by Tk_HandleEvent. This sort of operation is useful in some modal situations, such as when a notifier has been popped up and an application wishes to wait for the user to click a button in the notifier before doing anything else. KEYWORDS
callback, event, handler, window Tk Tk_HandleEvent(3tk)