Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Latest Design of New Unix Header (Flash) Post 44590 by Neo on Monday 8th of December 2003 05:46:03 PM
Old 12-08-2003
BTW, here was a note to our designer:

Code:
Thanks. I think it looks great. I''ll post to our members to look at. A few things.....

(1) Could you try a different font for unix.com ?

(2) Can you tastfully flash and fade in/out ''Universal Internet eXchange'  somewhere ?

(3) Could you think if there is any tastful movement to the arrows?

(4) Possible to put a bit of light movement around the border of the thing in the middle that provides the depth?

Great job.......!!!!!! WoW! Coming along nicely!!!!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How Many "Falling Unix Commands" are in the Flash Header?

A poll!! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies

2. Programming

c++, design patterns and Unix

I know this is C Unix section, still I address a C++ question. How often did you see/use/apply or consider is welcome to write C++ code on Unix, based on 'design patters'? Since I'm at the very beginning with Unix programming, I have this doubt, ... about DP techniques and languages where to apply... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mihk
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to design compiler for unix os

i have to design a compiler for unix os can anybody help me out to solve this problem (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: masumhisaria
0 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

UNIX Circuit Design System

Hi all. In some articles I have read about a "UNIX Circuit Design System", which was written originally in some version of Research UNIX by Sandy Fraser. Here is a quote from the article "A Research UNIX Reader: Annotated Excerpts from the Programmer's Manual", by Douglas McIlroy: Even... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mghis
1 Replies
set_color(1)							       fish							      set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)