Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) I need your input apple people. Post 44572 by PxT on Monday 8th of December 2003 03:31:12 PM
Old 12-08-2003
Well this probably won't help because I'm not really answering your question, BUT....

I just replaced my aging PIII 500Mhz with a new 17" iMac 1.25Ghz. I've never owned an Apple before. So far I like it. I've been doing some video-editing, graphics work, as well as filling up the disk w/ a ton of music and photos from my digital camera. Everything just works. Unix command-line is there when you need it. Two thumbs up so far from me...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Programming

Input data control (need some adviced from other people)

This is the situation. I'm in doubt where to integeate some functions for taking user input which then must be transfered in the production database. I usually tend put everything in frontend application so database can be just a database, no other functions except storing and fetching data on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
3 Replies
gthumb(1)																 gthumb(1)

NAME
gThumb - an image viewer and browser for GNOME SYNOPSIS
gthumb [--help] [--version] [-f] [--fullscreen] [-s] [--slideshow] [--import-photos] [directory] [filename] ... DESCRIPTION
With gThumb you can browse your hard disk viewing thumbnails of image files. It also lets you view single files (including GIF anima- tions), add comments to images, organize images in catalogs, print images, view slideshows, set your desktop background, and more. OPTIONS
-f, --fullscreen Start in fullscreen mode. -s, --slideshow Automatically start a slideshow. --import-photos Automatically import digital camera photos. --help Output help information and exit. --version Output version information and exit. Usual other GNOME options apply as well. EXAMPLES
To run this program the standard way type: gthumb To view the content of a directory type: gthumb /path/to/directory To view all images with jpg extension type: gthumb *.jpg AUTHORS
Written by Paolo Bacchilega <paolo.bacch@tin.it>. This manual page was originally written by Remco van de Meent <remco@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system, now is maintained by Paolo Bacchilega. GNOME Applications May 2002 gthumb(1)