Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) I need your input apple people. Post 44569 by tuxwarrior on Monday 8th of December 2003 03:02:30 PM
Old 12-08-2003
I need your input apple people.

I am looking at buying a new laptop in the next week or two. I want to know, would you reccommend the Ibook G4 800mhz or the powerbook G4 with 1 gig.

basically, I will not be video editing or anyhting llike that. I just want it for dekstop features, i.e. email, web browsing what not, I do a lot of remote work, like SSH, FTP,

I normally have been running a PIII 600 Dell with Redhat 7.3 runnung enlightenement for a lot of my purposes, I jsut want something new, nice interface, non-windows, that I still can use for my *nix purposes.

any input is welcomed and appreciated.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Programming

Input data control (need some adviced from other people)

This is the situation. I'm in doubt where to integeate some functions for taking user input which then must be transfered in the production database. I usually tend put everything in frontend application so database can be just a database, no other functions except storing and fetching data on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
3 Replies
SADE(8) 						    BSD System Manager's Manual 						   SADE(8)

NAME
sade -- sysadmins disk editor SYNOPSIS
sade DESCRIPTION
The sade utility is used for various disk administration tasks on FreeBSD systems. It is generally invoked without arguments for the default behavior, where the main menu is presented. NOTES
The sade utility aims to provide a handy tool for disk management tasks on an already installed system. The goal is to provide the same text interface for disk management in bsdinstall(8) in the post-installation environment. SEE ALSO
bsdinstall(8), gpart(8) HISTORY
A program called sade first appeared in FreeBSD 6.3 as a utility encapsulating features from the sysinstall(8) installer. It was replaced in FreeBSD 10.0 with the equivalent part of bsdinstall(8). AUTHORS
Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn@FreeBSD.org> BUGS
The utility misses a lot of nice features, such as tools for manipulating gmirror(8). These will be added later. BSD
December 30, 2012 BSD