Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: perfmon
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions perfmon Post 44412 by sssow on Friday 5th of December 2003 01:20:55 PM
Old 12-05-2003
Thanks for the pointer. I will take a look wsh and vbscripting

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Perfmon on centos

Hello I search monitoring tool like perfmon in Windows and i found perfmon2: perfmon2 How to correctly install perfmon2 on Linux ( centos ) ? Can he work on new kernels or 2.6.29 only for which it is the kernel-patch ? perfmon2 - Browse Files at SourceForge.net It may be a package of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PtaQ
2 Replies
XtUngrabPointer()														 XtUngrabPointer()

Name
  XtUngrabPointer - release an active pointer grab.

Synopsis
  void XtUngrabPointer(widget, time)
	   Widget widget;
	   Time time;

Inputs
  widget    Specifies the widget which has the active pointer grab.

time	    Specifies the time at which the grab should end.  CurrentTime is acceptable.

Availability
  Release 4 and later.

Description
  XtUngrabPointer() releases an active pointer grab by calling XUngrabPointer() with the display of w and time.

The  time  argument may be a timestamp or the constant CurrentTime.  If this time is earlier than the last-keyboard-grab time or later than
  the current server time the keyboard will not be ungrabbed.

See XtGrabPointer() for more information on active pointer grabs.

Usage
  Most applications will never have to issue a pointer grab.  Note that the pointer is automatically grabbed between every button down	event
  and the corresponding button up event; this covers the case for which pointer grabs are most commonly needed.

See Also
  XtGrabButton(1), XtGrabKey(1), XtGrabKeyboard(1), XtGrabPointer(1), XtSetKeyboardFocus(1), XtUngrabButton(1), XtUngrabKey(1), XtUngrabKey-
  board(1).

Xt - Mouse Handling														 XtUngrabPointer()