Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Having a prob. installing SUSE Linux on a laptop Post 44355 by norsk hedensk on Thursday 4th of December 2003 05:53:29 PM
Old 12-04-2003
or in SuSE speak...

Have a lot of fun!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Slackware

installing slackware 10.2 on compaq laptop with Sansung HM121HI hard drive

Hi Guys, I'm trying to install slackware 10.2 on a on compaq laptop with Sansung HM121HI hard drive but I wonder what kernel should I use so it can recognize the had disk. Initially I've tried using sata.i and then try to use the fdisk utility to create the new partiotions but doesn't seem... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hariza
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installing unix/linux on HP(INTEL INSIDE) LAPTOP.

Please inform me on how to install unix/Linus on hp(Intel inside) lap top computer, with windows xp inside. Thank you. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: princektwo
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help installing GLIBC on SuSe 11.

I need help updating the glibc in my suse box. I have no clue how to do this and I am afraid of breaking this box. Can someone please give me some direction? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: OptimusPrime1
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

After installing redhat, my laptop boot straight to Windows 7

Hi all, Good day. I just installed RHEL6.3 into my laptop to learn RH. There is an existing Windows 7 in there. After installing the RHEL, the laptop will just boot to Windows 7. I tried to use this BCDedit to add Linux entry to the boot menu, BUT each time i pick the redhat selection,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: wingcross
5 Replies
Pang Zero(6)							       Games							      Pang Zero(6)

NAME
pangzero - action game that involves popping balloons with a harpoon SYNOPSIS
pangzero DESCRIPTION
Pang Zero is a clone and enhancement of Super Pang, a fast-paced action game that involves popping balloons with a harpoon. The intention is to create a fun, open-source game that many (currently up to 6) people can play together. You can play Pang Zero alone, but it's a lot more fun to play with your friends. USAGE
The purpose of the game is to destroy balls using a harpoon. When those balls are hit, they will split into two smaller balls until they are totally destroyed. There are also some special balls which will appear during the game. Right after starting the game you will have a menu available, in which you will be able to select some playing options. You can use cursor keys to navigate through menuoptions and use Enter to select one. 'P' key pauses the game, and Esc quits. In that menu, you can select the number of players (between 1 and 6), Select some game options, like turn the sound or the music on and off, or switch between fullscreen, windowed screen or widescreen. You can also select the keys for the players. There's a tutorial available through the starting menu, that you can use to learn how to play. FILES
~/.pangzerorc This is where Pang Zero stores user data and game configuration. AUTHOR
Pang Zero was written by UPi. This manual page was written for Debian by Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es>. SEE ALSO
UPi 8 December 2006 Pang Zero(6)