Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Evolution 1.4 error after configuration Post 44249 by norsk hedensk on Tuesday 2nd of December 2003 06:00:10 PM
Old 12-02-2003
maybe in evolution you set your "From" email address to the invalid email address (...@localhost...).

change it to your real email address.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

evolution authentication

We are using fedora 8 on my system in that we are using evolution for checking mail we have configured mail server on fedora 8 in another system earlier when i was open the evolution it was asking password for authentication from last two days whenever i open the evolution it was not asking... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ambavaram
1 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios - NRPE configuration error

HI guyz, I have a nagios 3.0.6 server which is running on fedora 5. I had already added some windows clients and monitoring it. Now i want to add a unix client. Steps done till now : - 1.nagios-plugins-1.4.13 was installed and configured. 2.unzipped and untarred the NRPE 2.8 3.I gave a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Dns configuration error in Redhat

Dear All I want to configure DNS in redhat linux. i am following these steps but when i restart the services it is showing status failed. Please any body can help me on urgent basis. #service named restart Stopping named: Starting named: ---------Edited in named.conf... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sahu.tapan
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Old XFree86 configuration error

Hello experts, I installed an old linux distribution and i'm having troubles with the XFree86 server. The thing is, when i run XF86Setup, X server and windows actually works, because i can get the graphical configuration screen, but when i'm "done" and save the changes to the config file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: semash!
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Error in the configuration of printers

I'm trying to install printers with the shell below: #! /bin/bash -x lpadmin -p brmblack03 -v socket://172.30.0.14:9100/ lpadmin -p brmblack04 -v socket://172.30.0.10:9100/ lpadmin -p brmblack05 -v socket://172.30.0.13:9100/ lpadmin -p cscnshopping -v socket://192.168.0.250:9100/ lpadmin -p... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: to.brunoaugusto
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

program about evolution

Our company use Microsoft exchange server ,My mail client is evolution.When i set up the evolution .It appears this picture.How should i do? Please help me! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fang_xiaoan
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Error in LdapClient configuration

Hi all, My code for configuring ldapclient is as follows: ldapclient manual \ -a credentialLevel=proxy \ -a authenticationMethod=simple \ -a proxyDN=cn=proxyagent,cn=user1,dc=sema,dc=com \ -a proxyPassword=user1 \ -a defaultSearchBase=dc=sema,dc=com \ -a domainName=sema.com \ -a... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: sathya47
10 Replies

8. Solaris

ntp client configuration error

hi all ntp client side configuration file is done but in # ntpq -p remote refid st t when poll reach delay offset disp ============================================================================== ntpserver .INIT. 16 u - 64 0 0.00 0.000... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
5 Replies

9. Red Hat

OpenLDAP Server Configuration error

I followed the guide from the below link to set up a ldap server. After everything is finished, I configured a client for ldap authentication and I can search the entries in ldap using the command ldapsearch -x ZZ but when I am trying to login to the client using a ldap user, the prompt just keeps... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aninmuk
0 Replies
Bio::MolEvol::CodonModel(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Bio::MolEvol::CodonModel(3pm)

NAME
Bio::MolEvol::CodonModel - Codon Evolution Models SYNOPSIS
use Bio::MolEvol::CodonModel; my $codon_path = Bio::MolEvol::CodonModel->codon_path; my ($ns, $syn) = $codon_path->{'AATAAC'}; print "AAT -> AAC: $ns ns mutations, $syn syn mutations "; DESCRIPTION
This object is intended to group Codon Evolution Models. Currently it has one method codon_path that returns a hash reference representing the number of mutations it takes to mutate from one codon to another. Some more description of how this is generated will follow later. Additional codon evolution models and substitution matricies could be represented here as well. Some of this may not be optimally named so this can change before the next stable release of the BioPerl code. FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to the Bioperl mailing list. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track of the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR - Jason Stajich Email jason-at-bioperl-dot-org This is based on work from Alisha Holloway at UC Davis and Corbin Jones at UNC-Chapel Hill. APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ codon_path Title : codon_path Usage : return a matrix of edit paths between codons Example : my $codon_path = Bio::MolEvol::CodonModel->codon_path; Returns : Hash reference Args : none perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::MolEvol::CodonModel(3pm)