Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: aix exams materials
Operating Systems AIX aix exams materials Post 44074 by tamemi on Friday 28th of November 2003 04:02:05 PM
Old 11-28-2003
aix exams materials

hi all ,

please i need to have good book to read or manualls or pdf files about aix exam for aix user and administrator .

version 4.3.3 or 5l

with old exams or sample exams .. very urgent .

is there a newsgroup for aix users ??

thanks

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris Learning Materials

I'm new to Solaris. Please let me know, where can i find good, explaining and easy learning tutorials in web. Thanks in Advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moorthy123
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

UNIX Materials and Courses

hi all ; i'm abeginner in hp ux , any one has a good reference step by step ,and any of you can tell me about any simulator to work as unix server machine. ***Email address deleted by moderator*** Please read the rules before posting again best regards;; kafaween :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kafaween
1 Replies

3. Linux

LPI exams

Hello, Can any one can guide me on LPI examinations about what is the marking scheme & with study guide links.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: binny
1 Replies

4. AIX

Help to find AIX materials exam

Dears, I have been working for 2 yeas on IBM servers, now I'm thinking to get my first certification on AIX UNIX, I'm need your co-operation to provide me the link that from I can download or find the new exam book, actually I have many REDBOOK but I guess they are related to 5.xx version what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

RHCE Materials

I'd like to get RHCE certification but I can't find the books which get me for doing such , could someone guide me where can i find the books ?:wall: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Online UNIX Educational Materials

Can you please give me good site for unix commands practice in online?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nagabhushanam.K
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

I need Rhce materials official

I want the pdfs of course official red hat Rhce. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ultralord
1 Replies
AMC-NOTE(1)						       Auto Multiple Choice						       AMC-NOTE(1)

NAME
AMC-note - computes marks after scans data capture for AMC multiple choice exams. SYNOPSIS
auto-multiple-choice note --data project-data-dir [--seuil threshold] [--grain granularity] [--arrondi rounding] [--notemin min] [--notemax max] [--no-plafond | --plafond] DESCRIPTION
The AMC-note.pl command computes marks for all students from the scoring strategy extracted from the LaTeX source file by AMC-prepare(1) and from the data capture reports made by AMC-analyse(1). --data project-data-dir gives the directory where data files are (see for example AMC-meptex(1)). --seuil threshold gives the black ratio threshold (see AMC-analyse(1)) for deciding whether a box is ticked or not. --grain granularity --arrondi rounding ask marks to be rounded to a multiple of granularity. If rounding is 'i', rounding is done from below (as with floor(3)). If rounding is 'n', rounding is done to the nearest multiple of granularity. If rounding is 's', rounding is done from above (as with ceil(3)). For example, with options "--grain 0.25 --arrondi s", mark 6.285 is rounded to 6.5. --notemin min with this option, all marks below min will be replaced by min. --notemax max gives the mark to associate to a sheet where all answers are correct. If not used, marks are not scaled. --plafond with this option, all marks above max will be replaced by max. --debug file.log gives a file to fill with debugging information. --postcorrect-student s --postcorrect-copy c requests port-correction from the completed answer sheet identified by student and copy numbers. In post-correction mode, correct answers are not extracted from the LaTeX source file, but taken from the answers given on this sheet. AUTHORS
Alexis Bienvenue <paamc@passoire.fr> Main author Jean Berard Translation from French Georges Khaznadar Translation from French COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Alexis Bienvenue This document can be used according to the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later. Auto Multiple Choice 1.1.1 06/19/2012 AMC-NOTE(1)