Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: school or teach myself?
Top Forums Programming school or teach myself? Post 43913 by jsilva on Tuesday 25th of November 2003 04:11:09 AM
Old 11-25-2003
Hi,

You can buy some books that teach how to program, but it's not easy... I'd suggest you some "real" classes of programming languages with a certification at the end.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

School assignment

Hi, I have assignment from school. Please help me write the script for following example Using "eval", write a program called "recho" that prints its arguments in reverse order. For example, $recho one two three should produce three two one (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sdp5628
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What to teach the new guy

so I have taken on the task of running a few workshops / teaching sessions. we have three new unix people, they have the basics sorted, CD, PWD, LS and such. we are looking at people who have been doing helpdesk untill two months ago. I have given them a few session: file systems, what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: robsonde
2 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

I have here my assignment can any one teach me please

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Is to compute for the discount of the two variables of TODDLER and KID 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stephanielana1
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Teach me about dynamic libraries

Hi all, new guy here, first post, with a question. My background : some linux experience, moved over to OmniOS with Napp-it front end for a home NAS server, but getting more familiar with CLU. Situation : I built APCUPSD to interface with my UPS. During the configure I specified the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: DerfMan
4 Replies
OCSIGEN(1)						      General Commands Manual							OCSIGEN(1)

NAME
ocsigen - Web Development framework in OCaml SYNOPSIS
ocsigen [options] DESCRIPTION
ocsigen is a programming framework providing a new way to create dynamic web sites. Its goal is to offer an alternative to Apache/PHP, based on cutting-edge technologies coming from research in programming languages. With ocsigen, you program in a concise and modular way, with a strong type system which helps you to produce valid xhtml. The server handles sessions, URLs, and page parameters automatically. OPTIONS
-c, --config Alternate configuration file. -d, --daemon Daemon mode (detach the process). This is the default when there are more than 1 process. -help, --help Show summary of options. -p, --pidfile Specify a file where to write the PIDs of the servers. -s, --silent Silent mode (error messages go in errors.log only). -v, --verbose Verbose mode. -V , --veryverbose Very verbose mode (debug). -version Show version of program. SEE ALSO
ocamlc(1). AUTHOR
ocsigen was written by Vincent Balat <vincent.balat@pps.jussieu.fr>. This manual page was written by Samuel Mimram <smimram@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). 2006-09-14 OCSIGEN(1)