Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Hp Laserjet 4600 jetdirct card printr drivers Post 43324 by ravikantchavan on Saturday 15th of November 2003 03:31:44 AM
Old 11-15-2003
Hp Laserjet 4600 jetdirct card printr drivers

Iam facing dificulty in installing hp color laserjet 4600 printer in IBM-AIX 5.1.
Where i can find a drivers for this printer ,Or pls suggest me another way to get it install this printer

Thanx
Ravi

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

HP Laserjet 2200dtn Drivers

Hello, We have an AIX version 4.3 server here, and I have installed an HP Laserjet 2200dtn, via a JetDirect card, on the system, and currently, the driver is setup as an hplj 4+, I know that works for some HP Lasers, but I don't think it works with this one, because when we print reports... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AztexSun
1 Replies

2. Debian

Kernel source not found. (can't install network card drivers)

I've had no luck with help on linuxquestions so I figured I'd try here. I'm using debian etch. The problem is that I can not install my network card because it says: Makefile:62: *** Linux kernel source not found. Stop. I have the kernel-headers installed. I've looked all over the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Virtuality
9 Replies

3. Solaris

Ethernet card drivers issue...

I need to install ethernet card drivers on intel machine. How can i know which Ethernet card interface (sfe,rh,rtls...) is it? How can i know the speed of that card? How can i know network traffic ? If network traffic is more with that interface what should i do? Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Network card drivers for solaris?

Hi all, i have configured my solaris 5 .10 for internet connection by editing the files /etc/hosts/,/etc/resolve.config,/etc/defalutrouter and nsswitchconfig . during installation i was not requested for ip adddress even i plugged network cable. am i need to install any network card... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanthg
2 Replies
classes.conf(5) 						    Apple Inc.							   classes.conf(5)

NAME
classes.conf - class configuration file for cups DESCRIPTION
The classes.conf file defines the local printer classes that are available. It is normally located in the /etc/cups directory and is gener- ated automatically by the cupsd(8) program when printer classes are added or deleted. Each line in the file can be a configuration directive, a blank line, or a comment. Comment lines start with the # character. DIRECTIVES
<Class name> ... </Class> Defines a specific printer class. <DefaultClass name> ... </Class> Defines a default printer class. Accepting Yes Accepting No Specifies whether the printer is accepting new jobs. AllowUser [ user @group ... ] Allows specific users and groups to print to the printer. DenyUser [ user @group ... ] Prevents specific users and groups from printing to the printer. Info text Specifies human-readable text describing the printer. JobSheets banner banner Specifies the banner pages to use for the printer. KLimit number Specifies the job-k-limit value for the printer. Location text Specifies human-readable text describing the location of the printer. OpPolicy name Specifies the operation policy for the printer. PageLimit number Specifies the job-page-limit value for the printer. Printer Specifies a printer that is a member of the printer class. QuotaPeriod seconds Specifies the job-quota-period value for the printer. Shared Yes Shared No Specifies whether the printer is shared. State idle State stopped Specifies the initial state of the printer (Idle or Stopped) StateMessage text Specifies the message associated with the state. StateTime seconds Specifies the date/time associated with the state. SEE ALSO
cupsd(8), cupsd.conf(5), mime.convs(5), mime.types(5), printers.conf(5), http://localhost:631/help COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2011 by Apple Inc. 29 April 2009 CUPS classes.conf(5)