Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Dynamic web pages for Unix Web Server Post 432 by killerserv on Sunday 3rd of December 2000 11:40:33 PM
Old 12-04-2000
Bug PHP to ASP

Hi Balaji,

Ive tried using ASP in solaris ( multi node unix server) but the chilisoft url that ive tried is corrupted.
i tried an alternative way which is convert ASP to PHP.
It worked succesfully.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Updating and Creating Web pages wiht Unix

I am new to Unix and would like to update a website as well as add new content to the site but it must be done with UNIX. Can anyone give me some pointers as to what types of references are on the web or maybe even some basic commands? Thanks so much! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gsensebe
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web browser and web server for Unix

Hi there all I am looking for both a web browser as well as a web server (Ie. Netscape Fasttrack) that will run on HPUX 10. If you know where I can get these free via FTP, please contact me as soon as possible!! Thanks, Mark (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mleathers
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking availability of Web pages through Unix script

Hi Guru's, I need to check the availability of a web page for every one hour through a script. Following is the requirement. 1. Go to http://vsn.srivsn.com 2. If any error encountered in openeing the home page, it should trigger an email with the appropriate error message. 3. If page opens... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: srivsn
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix script to segregate dynamic and static content of a web application

I need to deploy a JAVA application on two separate servers: 1. Web server (IBM HTTP Web Servers (IHS)) 2. Application Server (WebSphere Application Server WAS7.0) The static content will have to be deployed and handled on Web server. These would include GIFs, HTML, CSS, etc files.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chani27
0 Replies
install-solaris(1M)													       install-solaris(1M)

NAME
install-solaris - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
install-solaris install-solaris invokes the Solaris Install program. Depending on graphical capability and available memory at the time of invocation, install-solaris invokes either a text-based installer or a graphical installer. The following minimum requirements for physical memory dictate which features are available during installation: For SPARC machines: 128 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 128 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 384 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation For x86 machines: 256 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 256 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 512 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation In some cases, even if the minimum physical memory is present, available virtual memory after system startup can limit the number of fea- tures available. install-solaris exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should be invoked only from there. Refer to the for more details. install-solaris allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. install-solaris loads the software available on the installation media. Refer to the for disk space requirements. Refer to the for more information on the various menus and selections. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pkginfo(1), install(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) It is advisable to exit install-solaris by means of the exit options in the install-solaris menus. 23 Sep 2005 install-solaris(1M)