Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mac OS X in laptop
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Mac OS X in laptop Post 42924 by RedVenim on Friday 7th of November 2003 04:59:02 AM
Old 11-07-2003
Error You Are Journing into the unknown but...

Once U Go 'Mac' U Never Go Back, Baby!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

loading MAC X 5.0(leopard) on a X86 laptop

I want to install MAC X 5.x on my T60 Lenova laptop. I have the Original Mac X 5.0 installation media. I tried to install it on a blank hard disk in my laptop but it doesn't work. On the internet I found sites that offer torrent downloads but I can't use torrent downloads on my laptop. (Corp... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mndavies
1 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Connect 2 laptops with RJ45 cable (Ubuntu 10.10 laptop with Windows 7 laptop)

Hi to all, I have the problem that a laptops with windows XP cannot startup even in safe mode nor using last good known configuration. I have a Ubuntu 10.10 Live CD and booting from it I can read the Hard Drive. I need to do a backup the Hard Drive from XP laptop and I want to connect this... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cgkmal
5 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Laptop to laptop transfer files

Dear all, I would like to transfer my old laptop documents/files etc to the new laptop without using any external hard disk. Please let me know if its possible via any way. Thank in advance, emily (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: emily
3 Replies
USLCOM(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						 USLCOM(4)

NAME
uslcom -- Silicon Laboratories CP2101/CP2102 based USB serial adapter SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device uslcom device ucom Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): uslcom_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The uslcom driver supports Silicon Laboratories CP2101/CP2102 based serial adapters. HARDWARE
The following devices should work with the uslcom driver: o Argussoft ISP o Baltech card reader o Burnside Telecom Desktop Mobile o chip45.com Crumb128 module o Jablotron PC-60B o Lipowsky Baby-JTAG o Lipowsky Baby-LIN o Lipowsky HARP-1 o Pololu USB to Serial o Silicon Laboratories CP2101 o Silicon Laboratories CP2102 o Track Systems Traqmate SEE ALSO
tty(4), ucom(4), usb(4) HISTORY
The uslcom device driver first appeared in OpenBSD 4.0. The first FreeBSD release to include it was FreeBSD 7.1. AUTHORS
The uslcom driver was written by Jonathan Gray <jsg@openbsd.org>. CAVEATS
Setting hardware flow control is not currently supported. Silicon Laboratories do not release any programming information on their products. BSD
May 31, 2007 BSD