Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: recursive rcp
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting recursive rcp Post 42896 by Nicol on Thursday 6th of November 2003 10:52:10 AM
Old 11-06-2003
in french , we say "bon dieu mais c'est bien sûr"

=> oh god for sure

sorry i'm surely tired , it was so simple !

thanks a lot

christian

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rcp in SCO 5.0.7

I am installing 5.0.7 on an existing SCO network. The 2 other machines are using 5.0.5 and rcp works daily both ways between the 2 older machines. However I cannot copy from either machine running 5.0.5 to the new 5.0.7 machine - "Permission Denied" /etc/hosts is configured correctly... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: farmacy
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

rcp error

I'm trying to perform a rcp to a remote machine, but it keeps throwing up "LOGNAME: undefined variable" error. When I echo $LOGNAME, it comes up with my username. I have tried setting both the .rhosts and the .hosts.equiv file but to no avail (on both machines as well out of desperation!). Anyone... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: divid_gil
8 Replies

3. HP-UX

rcp logs

Hi, Can anyone help me to trace who has made rcp to a HP-UX machine? Is there a file that keeps such records? I know ftp's are recorded in /var/adm/syslog but i only need rcp.Thanks... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilkergu
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rcp

I am trying to set up RCP so root can access a few machines for file transfer. On the target machine, I have set up a .RHOSTS file that looks like: 10.33.1.59 root However when I try to use RCP to copy a file to this machine, I get permission denied. Is it possible since another user is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hshapiro
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help on rcp,exportfs

i need some help on remote file copyieng.the queeries are: 1:> m working on a machine say(abc) and i want to copy a directory(yes a directory) from a remote machine. so what would be the command. 2:> do in need to login on the source machine from where i want to copy a directory. 3:> is it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mxms755
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

rcp the file

Hi I am using rcp command to copy the file one linux to other linux machine I need the ouput log for this like 1 file coied size of the file date stamp my copy comman is rcp 10.100.11.2:/u01/pr/uni.txt /u05/ryd/uni.txt once this script run i need to capture the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aboorkuma
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

rcp problem

Hi, When I try to use rcp I donīt recieve the file I try to fetch. I donīt get any error message, it just execute and as far as I can tell doesnīt do anything. I have no problem with using remsh to list the directory. remsh 132.196.133.185 -l root ls xdpyinfo: unable to open display... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_andrew
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

RCP command

hi, When i use RCP command to copy filr from a different servers, it is showing as connection refused??? ca anyone help me out??? thanks, Arun Manas:b: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunmanas
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

rcp -r || cp -r

what different between two instruction cp -r rcp -r (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tamer11007
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Rcp between 2 computers

Hi, I need to rcp heavy files between 2 solaris 10/sparc M3000 computers. Currently theses 2 computers are linked via a switch/firewall and the rcp commands take a very long time, I have been told that this is because of the firewall (old one). I asked my client to by a cross ethernet cable and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zionassedo
2 Replies
french-deconjugator(1)													    french-deconjugator(1)

NAME
french-deconjugator - analyze conjugated French verbs SYNOPSIS
echo aime | french-deconjugator > result.txt DESCRIPTION
french-deconjugator reads conjugated French verbs from the command line or from standard input and writes (to standard output) the verb's infinitive form, the mode (infinitive, indicative, conditional, subjunctive, imperative or participle), the tense (present, past, imper- fect, future), the person (1, 2 or 3, while 0 is used for the present participle tense, and 4 and 5 are used in the past participle tense), and the number (singular or plural). These fields are separated by a comma and a space. The standard input is not read if verbs are passed as command-line arguments. By convention, persons 4 and 5 are used in the past participle tense to indicate the gender: 4 means masculine (e.g., "aime" or "aimes") and 5 means feminine (e.g., "aimee" or "aimees"). A single conjugated form can correspond to more than one mode, tense and person. In this case, each alternative is written on its own line. In all cases, the end of the answer is marked by an empty line. If the word is unknown, only this empty line is written. The names for the mode, tense and number are always in English. (This is meant to facilitate automatic parsing of the output. For a French user inter- face, see the GNOME application and applet.) The command flushes its output buffer after finishing each answer. This allows the command to be easily called from another program through two pipes. The command starts by loading its database from XML files (stored typically in /usr/share/verbiste). This takes some time, so it is a good idea to have the command answer many requests instead of running it for each request. The verbiste library's source archive contains Perl and Java example programs that illustrate this technique. This commands expects to read Latin-1 characters and writes Latin-1 characters. There must not be any leading or trailing white spaces on the lines read by the command. OPTIONS
--help display a help page and exit --version display version information and exit --lang=L select the language to use (fr for French or it for Italian); French is the default language --utf8 assume that the terminal uses the UTF-8 encoding instead of Latin-1 (ISO-8859-1); try this option if Verbiste claims not to know a verb that contains an accented character --all-infinitives print the infinitive form of all the verbs in the knowledge base, one per line, unsorted; other command-line arguments are ignored EXAMPLES
$ french-deconjugator aime aimer, participle, past, 0, singular $ echo -ne 'a plu ete ' | french-deconjugator avoir, indicative, present, 3, singular plaire, participle, past, 0, singular pleuvoir, participle, past, 0, singular etre, participle, past, 0, singular LICENSE
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of the GNU General Public License. This program has absolutely no warranty. AUTHOR
See the verbiste(3) manual page. BUGS
See the verbiste(3) manual page. SEE ALSO
verbiste(3), french-conjugator(1). April 28th, 2012 french-deconjugator(1)