Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Setting up pine(pico)
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Setting up pine(pico) Post 4242 by Neo on Sunday 22nd of July 2001 10:11:58 AM
Old 07-22-2001
Java OpenBSD First Time - Installation Aids

There is discussion on setting up PICO here (in this guide):

http://www.nomoa.com/bsd/installation.htm

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how do i install Pico onto a unix system?

I was just wondering how to install Pioc onto FreeBSD? could someone help mee? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Swifty
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

vi and pico

hello iam so new to unix / apache what is the dif between VI and PICO where can i get hands on training with both in Los Angeles any ideas would be helpfull. thanx whothought (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: whothought
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

pico text editor

I was wondering if there is any way to get a version of pico for windows. I have done a lot of programming work on Linux/UNIX exvironments for school, and I enjoy using pico for my programming needs, but I find all of the text editors in windows horrible, they distort my code and do not adhere to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: popac
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

question about pico?

Quick question for all of you Unix gurus. What are your thoughts on Pico as an editor. I have been using this editor for the last week or so and have made a lot of headway with my script writing. However, I find a lot of the quirks associated with this editor to be quite annoying. For instance,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wmosley2
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to load text editor PICO

Hi... I was wondering if anyone has any step by step guide on how to load the UNIX text editor PICO onto the Sun box? Thanks :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: atomicsushi
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pico?

Is pico editor not availible on all versions of Unix? I do have vi and emacs, but pico just give me a response of "not found". (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dereckbc
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't run emacs, pico..

Hello, I cannot run emacs or pico from my Sun OS command shell. My account does not have a .cshrc file also. When I tried to make a text file and copied it to my account by the name .cshrc, the source commands I place in it do not work. Can anybody tell me how can I solve this? Any help... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: aryajur
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Lost pico editor

I del a lot of files,after that I can't find pico. I have to use vi. However, I like pico. Can should I do ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zhshqzyc
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

pico vs vim

I always used pico as a text editor in Terminal or SSH. But what is the advantages/disadvantages between vim and pico? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: timgolding
7 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ed vs pico

Hello! Please, can someone make me clear the difference betveen and interactive and non-interactive test editor? (is not each editor somehow "interactive"???) Many thanks!!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinklemon
0 Replies
MAILSNARF(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      MAILSNARF(8)

NAME
mailsnarf - sniff mail messages in Berkeley mbox format SYNOPSIS
mailsnarf [-i interface | -p pcapfile] [[-v] pattern [expression]] DESCRIPTION
mailsnarf outputs e-mail messages sniffed from SMTP and POP traffic in Berkeley mbox format, suitable for offline browsing with your favorite mail reader (mail(1), pine(1), etc.). OPTIONS
-i interface Specify the interface to listen on. -p pcapfile Process packets from the specified PCAP capture file instead of the network. -v "Versus" mode. Invert the sense of matching, to select non-matching messages. pattern Specify regular expression for message header/body matching. expression Specify a tcpdump(8) filter expression to select traffic to sniff. SEE ALSO
dsniff(8), mail(1), pine(1) AUTHOR
Dug Song <dugsong@monkey.org> MAILSNARF(8)