Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Diappearing Replies
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Diappearing Replies Post 4237 by kapilv on Sunday 22nd of July 2001 01:39:53 AM
Old 07-22-2001
Disappearing Replies

I have seen some in some threads it shows that are more than 1 replies, but when i open the thread for reading it it shows me only one reply. Where have the other replies gone ?

Last edited by kapilv; 07-22-2001 at 03:55 AM..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to see replies for my post !!!!!

Hi, I had post my queries regarding shared objects (.so) in this forum. But i cant able to see the replies. I doubt whether i had received any replies or not. Kindly help me, to know the procedure to see the replies for my queries. Thankyou. Regards, Senthil. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senthilvnr
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Not getting email for the replies

Hi Admin, From the past couple of days, I'm not getting any emails for the replies made for my posts... How can this be resolved, I checked my email address and it is correct... could you please help me.. I missing many because of this problem Cheers..Mahendra (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahendramahendr
2 Replies

3. IP Networking

How can I disable ping replies?

I want my system to not reply to pings. Does anybody know how to do that in any system? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itisijayare
3 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Replies show up late

Hi, If i reply to a post then view a thread, my reply does not show. But after few hours it shows up. Kindly help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krabu
2 Replies
kernel_isrthread(9r)													      kernel_isrthread(9r)

NAME
kernel_isrthread - General: Starts a fixed priority kernel thread dedicated to interrupt service SYNOPSIS
thread_t kernel_isrthread( task_t task, void (*start) (void), int pri ); ARGUMENTS
Specifies a pointer to a task structure. This pointer identifies the task in which the kernel_isrthread routine starts the newly created kernel thread dedicated to interrupt service handling. Specifies a pointer to an routine that is the entry point for the newly created kernel thread. Specifies the scheduling priority level for the newly created kernel thread. See the DESCRIPTION section for the priority usage table that describes the possible scheduling priorities. DESCRIPTION
The kernel_isrthread routine creates and starts a kernel thread at the specified entry point. This kernel thread handles only interrupt service requests in the specified task and at the specified priority level. A kernel module should always attach a kernel thread to the ``first task.'' The following priority usage table describes the possible scheduling priorities. The first column shows a range of priorities. The second column shows an associated scheduling priority constant defined in <src/kernel/kern/sched.h> (if applicable). The third column describes the usage of the priority ranges. To specify a scheduling priority of 38, you pass the constant BASEPRI_SYSTEM. To specify a scheduling priority of 33, you can pass the following: BASEPRI_HIGHEST + 1. -------------------------------------------------------------- Priority Constant Usage -------------------------------------------------------------- 0--31 N/A Realtime kernel threads 32--38 BASEPRI_HIGHEST -- Operating system kernel BASEPRI_SYSTEM threads 44--64 BASEPRI_USER -- User kernel threads BASEPRI_LOWEST -------------------------------------------------------------- RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, kernel_isrthread returns a pointer to the thread structure associated with the kernel thread started at the specified entry point. Kernel modules can use this pointer as a handle to a specific kernel thread in calls to other kernel threads-related routines. SEE ALSO
Routines: kernel_thread_w_arg(9r) Data Structures: task(9s), thread(9s) kernel_isrthread(9r)