Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: install error /inst2/hdinit
Operating Systems SCO install error /inst2/hdinit Post 42294 by art_malabanan on Sunday 26th of October 2003 09:56:05 PM
Old 10-26-2003
hi ,

How big is your hard drive ? im pretty sure 3.2 and or 4.2 runs install via tape or floppy disk .... Are you using the whole space on your hdd ? if so remove all the partition from that hdd then dont re-partition then run install .. are u using scsi2 or the lates scsi controller ? if u r using a scsi2 or the new controller u need to download the btld disk for the unix to recognize the new hardware.

What kind of error are you having? is that when u pass the badtacking of the install ?

regards,

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

error reading sections error at install

Hi, I'm trying to install Solaris 10 on my Ultra 10 but it won't boot. I tried an original cd and a downloaded one. I got the following error: "error reading sectors" (yes, i checked the md5 sums) For the complete error see the following shot: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: doelman
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Oracle 9i install: Error in invoking target install of makefile

I receive an error while installing Oracle 9i: Error in invoking target install of makefile /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0/sqlplus/lib/ins_sqlplus.mk Furthermore: $ whoami oracle $ echo $ORACLE_HOME /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0 $ pwd /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0/sqlplus/lib $ ll total... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chris2005
5 Replies

3. Solaris

install vim error

dear all iam installing vim on solaris 10 but it give me the below error can any one help me ld.so.1: vim: fatal: libncurses.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory Killed (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: murad.jaber
2 Replies

4. Solaris

install error

configuration... Completing system identification... Starting remote procedure call (RPC) services: done. System identification complete. NIS domain name is nqa.ireland.sun.com Starting Solaris installation program... Searching for JumpStart directory... Using rules.ok from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rcon1
1 Replies

5. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error while trying to install from CPAN

Hi i was trying to install Text::CSV from cpan... it seemed to have downloaded everythign properly but was not able to run the make file... do u have any idea as to why this happened?? Install: ============================= If you install Text::CSV_XS v.0.70, it makes Text::CSV faster. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: VGR
5 Replies

7. High Performance Computing

VCS install error

hai this is samiulla i am installing vcs 6.0 in vmware solaris 10 (64bit) i got error while i am going to install vcs in 2 nodes even i add rhost files on both nodes and ssh autho login still i got error. But i install vcs within one node it installs but when going to install in both nodes i got... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: samiulla
0 Replies

8. HP-UX

Popt install error

Hello, I am trying to install popt-1.16 on a HP-UX B.11.11 U 9000/800 server. I get the following error after running the ./configure command. config.status: creating po/Makefile make all-recursive Making all in po Making all in . source='popt.c' object='popt.lo'... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: YogaBija
1 Replies

9. Linux

Error on install lubuntu

I try to install lubuntu and i got this massage I try to run it and got same error I install it from usb hdd Someone has an idea how to run or istall it? The pc is old dell pc..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170724/62d6c2f5f8687e42913ea737243d599c.jpg Sent from my SM-J5108 using... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: popcoern
4 Replies
CS(1)							  The Canonical Csound Reference						     CS(1)

NAME
cs - Starts Csound with a set of options that can be controlled by environment variables, and input and output files determined by the specified filename stem. . DESCRIPTION
Starts Csound with a set of options that can be controlled by environment variables, and input and output files determined by the specified filename stem. SYNTAX
cs [-OPTIONS] <name> [CSOUND OPTIONS ... ] INITIALIZATION
Flags: o - OPTIONS = OPTIONS is a sequence of alphabetic characters that can be used for selecting the Csound executable to be run, as well as the command line flags (see below). There is a default for the option 'r' (selects real-time output), but it can be overridden. o <name> = this is the filename stem for selecting input files; it may contain a path. Files that have .csd, .orc, or .sco extension are searched, and either a CSD or an orc/sco pair that matches <name> the best are selected. MIDI files with a .mid extension are also searched, and if one that matches <name> at least as close as the CSD or orc/sco pair, it is used with the -F flag. NOTE The MIDI file is not used if any -M or -F flag is specified by the user - new in version 4.24.0) Unless there is any option (-n or -o) related to audio output, an output file name with the appropriate extension is automatically generated (based on the name of selected input files and format options). The output file is always written to the current directory. NOTE file name extensions are not case sensitive. o [CSOUND OPTIONS ... ] = any number of additional options for Csound that are simply copied to the final command line to be executed. The command line that is executed is generated from four parts: 1. Csound executable (possibly with options). This is exactly one of the following (the last one has the highest precedence): o a built-in default o the value of the CSOUND environment variable o environment variables with a name in the format of CSOUND_x where x is an uppercase letter selected by characters of the -OPTIONS string. Thus, if the -dcba option is used, and the environment variables CSOUND_B and CSOUND_C are defined, the value of CSOUND_B will take effect. 2. Any number of option lists, added in the following order: o either some built-in defaults, or the value of the CSFLAGS environment variable if it is defined. o environment variables with a name in the format of CSFLAGS_x where x is an uppercase letter selected by characters of the -OPTIONS string. Thus, if the -dcba option is used, and the environment variables CSFLAGS_A and CSFLAGS_C are defined as '-M 1 -o dac' and '-m231 -H0', respectively, the string '-m231 -H0 -M 1 -o dac' will be added. 3. The explicit options of [CSOUND OPTIONS ... ]. 4. Any options and file names generated from <name>. NOTE Quoted options that contain spaces are allowed. EXAMPLES
Assuming the following environment variables: CSOUND = csoundfltk.exe -W CSOUND_D = csound64.exe -J CSOUND_R = csoundfltk.exe -h CSFLAGS = -d -m135 -H1 -s CSFLAGS_D = -f CSFLAGS_R = -m0 -H0 -o dac1 -M "MIDI Yoke NT: 1" -b 200 -B 6000 And a directory that contains: foo.orc piano.csd foo.sco piano.mid im.csd piano2.mid ImproSculpt2_share.csd foobar.csd The following commands will execute as shown: cs foo => csoundfltk.exe -W -d -m135 -H1 -s -o foo.wav foo.orc foo.sco cs foob => csoundfltk.exe -W -d -m135 -H1 -s -o foobar.wav foobar.csd cs -r imp -i adc => csoundfltk.exe -h -d -m135 -H1 -s -m0 -H0 -o dac1 -M "MIDI Yoke NT: 1" -b 200 -B 6000 -i adc ImproSculpt2_share.csd cs -d im => csound64.exe -J -d -m135 -H1 -s -f -o im.sf im.csd cs piano => csoundfltk.exe -W -d -m135 -H1 -s -F piano.mid -o piano.wav piano.csd cs piano2 => csoundfltk.exe -W -d -m135 -H1 -s -F piano2.mid -o piano2.wav piano.csd CREDITS
Author: Istvan Varga Jan 2003 AUTHORS
Barry Vercoe MIT Media Lab Author. Dan Ellis MIT Media Lab, Cambridge Massachussetts Author. COPYRIGHT
5.07 06/23/2009 CS(1)