Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tips on startup?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Tips on startup? Post 42289 by norsk hedensk on Sunday 26th of October 2003 09:58:33 AM
Old 10-26-2003
no problem Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Tips and Tutorials

Welcome to Tips and Tutorials

Tips and Tutorials was created partially as an overflow from our Answers to Frequently Asked Questions. We noticed that some of the info in that forum did not really answer a question that is frequently asked. We want to keep the FAQ forum small so that it is easily browsed. Also, a few users... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. Solaris

tips Solaris

hi all... I need to know, how I can create a log when the user loggin and logout...day and hour....any person help me..... thank you (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chanfle
7 Replies

3. Red Hat

linux tips

Hi, I am working on a linux install to a desktop pc and will configure this onto our main server once happy with the functions etc. I am actually a HP and AIX sys admin and was looking for the best ways to: create a bootable file that can be copied to dvd-rw / cd-rw or to dds be able to... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chlawren
8 Replies

4. Solaris

using pca for the first time, any tips?

I am wanting to use pca to update my solaris 10 server. I have figured out how to give it my SOA credentials, set it to auto update the pca tool and ignore a few patches I don't want to do. I have also ran: pca -l missingrs to list all available patches I need in the recommended and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NewSolarisAdmin
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Just asking - Tips on how to maintain your scripts ..

Hi all, Just writing to ask if any one can advise on what tools to use best for maintaining your scripts ... preferably free/open source and portable if there is one, that is, one that can be placed and run on a USB stick ... At the moment, am having them in directories and files and no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

tips

hi... I want some tips for standardizing shell script code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xerox
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Apache tomcat startup script not booting at startup.

I copied the script from an AskUbuntu post - #!/bin/bash ### BEGIN INIT INFO # Provides: tomcat7 # Required-Start: $network # Required-Stop: $network # Default-Start: 2 3 4 5 # Default-Stop: 0 1 6 # Short-Description: Start/Stop Tomcat server ### END INIT INFO ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hijanoqu
14 Replies
CANNACHECK(1)						      General Commands Manual						     CANNACHECK(1)

NAME
cannacheck - Display information about Japanese input system Canna SYNOPSIS
cannacheck [-v] DESCRIPTION
cannacheck displays the problems concerning use of Canna and the related information. It examines the following items: - Customize file to be used - Romaji-to-Kana conversion dictionary to be used - Destination to which the server is to be connected. Is it connectable? - Dictionaries to be mounted. Are they mountable? - Errors in the customize file The problem(s) are displayed on the standard output if found. OPTIONS
-v Displays all the above information including items that contain no problem. FILES
/etc/canna/cannahost Name of the host under which cannaserver(1M) is in operation. SEE ALSO
cannaserver(1M), cannakill(1M), cannastat(1) ENVIRONMENT
CANNAHOST Specifies the name of the host under which cannaserver(1M) is in operation. CANNAFILE Specifies the initialize file (.canna). CANNACHECK(1)