Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Lets give Neo a hand.
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Lets give Neo a hand. Post 42033 by Optimus_P on Tuesday 21st of October 2003 11:55:35 AM
Old 10-21-2003
Lets give Neo a hand.

Neo,

Just wanted to let you know that we all appricate the hardwork that you and your team put in to make this forum what it is. I have been a member since 05-23-2001 and i can honestly say this is one forum that is deffinetly a main stay and a true benifit to everyone that uses it.

Mike
Optimus_P

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Give us a hand

How do you get an awk output into columns i.e. awk (print $1,$2,$3) doesn't come out into nice columns but lots of lines of txt want something more like. I am crap at unix so give me a hand thx Rich (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RichardB
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tough Questoin lets see if any of you can answer it

If an n-input AND or OR gate requires n-transistors, how many transistors are needed for 1 full adder circuit? This is my homework question for my UNIX class and i dont even know where to begin. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: derekmpage
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can I write script that lets me run shell commands?

Hello I want to make simple extension to vi , you know how you want to run some shell command you do ":! ls -l " , then you go out the vi the command executed and then you hit enter and you back to vi but now I want to be able to go out of vi and run several command outside of vi .. and in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a hand. Please?

i have a script in sh. with awk, e.g. want to list all the contents of a subdirectory an a tabular way. ej: outoput directory1 subdirectory1 subdirectory2 subdirectory3 file1 filen file2 filez file2 ... filen+1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alexcol
1 Replies

5. Programming

do you think you are a real c programmer then lets see..

here is a code which sends and receives sms through a serial port. the problem is that its givin segmentation fault. it first sets the file discriptor and the initialises the modem by using AT commands. there are two threads for reading and writing . rest the code is simple you'll get it. user has... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: harsh_it
1 Replies

6. Programming

do you think you are a real c programmer then lets see..

#include<stdio.h> #include<unistd.h> #include<fcntl.h> #include<termios.h> #include<string.h> #include<errno.h> #include<sys/types.h> #include<sys/select.h> #include<string.h> #include<sys/time.h> void *thread_function(void *arg); char quit='\0';/* this tends to terminate the read... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: harsh_it
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merge left hand strings mapping to different right hand strings

Hello, I am working on an Urdu to Hindi dictionary which has the following structure: a=b a=c n=d n=q and so on. i.e. Headword separated from gloss by a = I am giving below a live sample بتا=बता بتا=बित्ता بتا=बुत्ता بتان=बतान بتان=बितान بتانا=बिताना I need the following... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
3 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)