Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mac OS X in laptop
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Mac OS X in laptop Post 41954 by Jawwad on Monday 20th of October 2003 12:39:21 AM
Old 10-20-2003
Hello There!

Man you can really feel the difference of computing ease and power of graphics if you use a Mac Machine whether a desktop or laptop. And if it is a G4 or G5, you can expect top notch perfomance in every application. Darwin gives the Mac OS a solid unix background as well as stable and secure environment.

You can enjoy every second of work on a mac.

JAM

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

loading MAC X 5.0(leopard) on a X86 laptop

I want to install MAC X 5.x on my T60 Lenova laptop. I have the Original Mac X 5.0 installation media. I tried to install it on a blank hard disk in my laptop but it doesn't work. On the internet I found sites that offer torrent downloads but I can't use torrent downloads on my laptop. (Corp... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mndavies
1 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Connect 2 laptops with RJ45 cable (Ubuntu 10.10 laptop with Windows 7 laptop)

Hi to all, I have the problem that a laptops with windows XP cannot startup even in safe mode nor using last good known configuration. I have a Ubuntu 10.10 Live CD and booting from it I can read the Hard Drive. I need to do a backup the Hard Drive from XP laptop and I want to connect this... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cgkmal
5 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Laptop to laptop transfer files

Dear all, I would like to transfer my old laptop documents/files etc to the new laptop without using any external hard disk. Please let me know if its possible via any way. Thank in advance, emily (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: emily
3 Replies
Mac::AETE::Parser(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Mac::AETE::Parser(3)

NAME
Mac::AETE::Parser - parses Macintosh AETE and AEUT resources. SYNOPSIS
use Mac::AETE::Parser; use Mac::AETE::Format::Dictionary; $aete = Parser->new($aete_handle, $name); $formatter = Dictionary->new; $aete->set_format($formatter); $aete->read; $aete->write; DESCRIPTION
The Parser module serves as a base class for the Mac::AETE::App and Mac::AETE::Dialect modules. Methods new Example: ($aete_handle is a handle containing a valid AETE resource. $name is the name of the application.) use Mac::AETE::Parser; use Mac::AETE::Format::Dictionary; $aete = Parser->new($aete_handle, $name); read Reads the data contained in the AETE resource or handle. Example: $aete->read; set_format Sets the output formatter used during by the 'write' subroutine. Example: $formatter = Dictionary->new; $aete->set_format($formatter); copy Copies all suites from one Parser object into another. Example: $aete2 = Parser->new($aete_handle2, $another_name); $aete->copy($aete2); copies the suites from $aete2 into $aete. merge Merges suites from one Parser object into another. Only the suites that exist in both objects will be replaced. Example: $aete3 = Parser->new($aete_handle2, $another_name); $aete->merge($aete3); write Prints the contents of the AETE or AEUT resource using the current formatter. $aete->write; INHERITANCE
Parser does not inherit from any other modules. AUTHOR
David Schooley <dcschooley@mediaone.net> The data structures are adapted from modifications made to the original aeteconvert script by Chris Nandor. perl v5.10.0 2006-06-01 Mac::AETE::Parser(3)