Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: purchasing a unix account
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers purchasing a unix account Post 4158 by 1515 on Thursday 19th of July 2001 03:01:16 PM
Old 07-19-2001
purchasing a unix account

i just want to know if there is any place that i can purchase a unix account to use for life. i don't like the hassle of changing my email address every time i enter a new university/workplace, and i'd like some place to store files that i can access around the world. thanks!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix shell account

i purchased a unix shell account and got myself into a bit of trouble with my providers heh i got 3 automated emails telling me i had 3 background processes running, and my limit is two, which i knew. after a couple of emails between myself and a human being, he suggested i look up... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: turf
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create a unix account

Hi, Please could some advise how to create a unix account, from the root account. thanks you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venhart
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Account

What is the command if i want to view the script of the user being executed. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaibiganmi
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Purchasing Solaris Software

I am traditionally from the world of HP-UX, but have inherited seven Sun servers - a mixture of V120 and V240 servers. They have not been on software support with Sun/Oracle and I now need to purchase the latest versions of Solaris to put on them rather than put them back on support. Does... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcusfra
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

Downloading or purchasing HP-UX for HP Integrity rx4640

Hi I bought an old server hp rx4640 for 160$ on the online auction, but I do not have the cd with the operating system for it. Can you tell me if there is any way to obtain CDs with HP-UX form HPE? What kind of version can I get from HPE? Do I have to pay for it? Do you I have to buy a cd... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gbudny
3 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View - views for password plugin DESCRIPTION
This provides the templates for the pages and forms used by the password authentication plugin. TEMPLATES
signup Displays a sign-up form. login Displays the login form. login_widget A handy template for embedding the login form. Just include it in your templates via: show('/login_widget'); See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::Action::Login. let/reset_lost_password After requesting a password reset and clicking on the link sent by email, this receives that click and provides the form for resetting the password. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Action::ResetLostPassword. let/confirm_email Handles the work of confirming an email address for a new account. See Jifty::Plugin::Authenticaiton::Password::View. lost_password Starts the process of sending a link to reset a lost password by email. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::SendPasswordReminder. resend_confirmation Request a new email confirmation message be sent to your email account. See Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::Action::ResendConfirmation. SEE ALSO
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password, Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::Dispatcher LICENSE
Jifty is Copyright 2005-2010 Best Practical Solutions, LLC. Jifty is distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-12-10 Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password::View(3pm)