Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers configure script can't find a library Post 41315 by mrhyde on Thursday 2nd of October 2003 10:23:17 AM
Old 10-02-2003
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib
The result of this variable is the "configure" script will search the /usr/local/lib directory first.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Can't find curses library

I am writing a c program with the use of the curses but when i tried compiling i get the error that the curses library is not found the header file i included is curses.h and th command i typed is gcc -o chat chat.c -lcurses 1) Is this correct in linux? 2) found a file libncurses.so.5.2 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xenon830
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for

I started building a program which connects to MySQL and got: ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -lmysqlclient_r I tried building my own MySQL and use these, and it worked but then it gave me: ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -lrt But librt is a system library (and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: selalerer
1 Replies

3. Solaris

PZ help :configure: error: cannot find output from flex; giving up

While installing amanda server,i got the following error ## checking lex output file root... configure: error: cannot find output from flex; giving up. when i execute # which lex i got /usr/ccs/bin/lex setting the pathg does not work too After this i tried intalling flex in my /opt... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullet350
0 Replies

4. Linux

Plz Help me to find GNU C++ Runtime Library

Hi, I am working with red hat Linux and i want to install one program but I am getting the error This product requires the GNU C++ Runtime Library (libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3) or later. Your system must be upgraded before installation can proceed. So please tell me how can i remove this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

how could find HP UX application develop library

if I would like to develop application on HP UX ,where can I serarch the library and API ,like develop windows application with MSDN thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alert0919
1 Replies

6. Linux

./configure problem for libsf library due to apparently missing libdb library.

Hello, ./configure script fails to configure libsf. Please check the following last few lines of configure script error. checking for db1/db.h... no checking for db.h... yes checking for dbopen in -ldb1... no configure: error: No libdb? No libsf. But find command shows the following; ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

Unable to find library libncurses.so.

I'm trying to run a file name remote build which is to build a package on a target server. My target server is HP-UX-itanium 64 bit. When I run the remote build, somehow it cannot find `libncurses.so` or maybe it looks for the `libncurses.so` at some other location. This only happens on HP-UX... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fikriemuthafa
3 Replies

8. Programming

Library/header path for ./configure

Hello, I am always confused about adding library path for ./configure when compiling software under Linux Debian based OS. For example the README of the software tells --with-boost=PATH specify directory for the boost header files --with-mpi=PATH specify prefix directory for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Gimp's configure do not find Gegl libs

Hello, I have been trying to compile Gimp. To do so, I had to compile its dependencies Babl and Gegl. After doing so I use this command to try to compile it: ./configure --prefix=/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Gimp-2.6.0/... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: colt
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

configure library package for --host architecture

I am trying to decode "configure" script for "bluez" package as far as how are "configure" options for cross-compiling passed to libtoool or GCC to build C++ library. As far as I can tell the "configure" triplet analysis (case) has no options to analyze anything with "linux" in it ,therefore... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: anne
5 Replies
PLXLOAD(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       PLXLOAD(1p)

NAME
plxload - show what files a perl program loads at compile time SYNOPSYS
$ plxload DESCRIPTION
This program is used to show what modules a program would load at compile time via "use". Because this installs an at-exit handler and then uses Perl's -c flag for compile only, it will not find modules loaded at run-time. Use the Devel::Loaded module for that. EXAMPLES
$ plxload perldoc /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/Exporter.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/strict.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/vars.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux/Config.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/Getopt/Std.pm $ plxload /usr/src/perl5.005_54/installhtml /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/Carp.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/Exporter.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/auto/Getopt/Long/autosplit.ix /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/strict.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/vars.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/Pod/Functions.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/Getopt/Long.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux/Config.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/lib.pm /home/tchrist/perllib/Pod/Html.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/Cwd.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/AutoLoader.pm SEE ALSO
Devel::Loaded and pmload(1). AUTHORS and COPYRIGHTS Copyright (C) 1999 Tom Christiansen. Copyright (C) 2006-2008 Mark Leighton Fisher. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: (a) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any later version, or (b) the Perl "Artistic License". (This is the Perl 5 licensing scheme.) Please note this is a change from the original pmtools-1.00 (still available on CPAN), as pmtools-1.00 were licensed only under the Perl "Artistic License". perl v5.10.1 2010-02-22 PLXLOAD(1p)