Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PHP:page.php?id= ????
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PHP:page.php?id= ???? Post 41246 by Karma on Wednesday 1st of October 2003 09:29:59 AM
Old 10-01-2003
I'm not sure if this wil solve the problem, but kill the quotes in the array indecies and put them directly into a print() call, like so:

print("<a href=\"$PHP_SELF?id=$myrow[id]$myrow[courses]$myrow[]");

then change the if($id) to if(!isset($id))... come to think of it, that's probably what's wrong. If you were getting a valid URL with fprint(), then disregard the first thing i said...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

I can't open my index.php page after insert php code

Hello guys, Does anyone can help me? I've just made my simple index.php without any code, but after insert session code to check if any user is authenticated, my index.php doesn't work anymore. Any fresh eyes could help me to see what and where the code is wrong? <? if... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: metalfreakbr
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Integrating bash script into php (page)

I have written a bash script...now i need to call the script from php page. Can you give me an example to demonstrate how it is done?:( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xerox
1 Replies

3. Programming

Modify php script to allow multiple countdowns within one page.

Hi, I have the following php countdown script that counts down to a date and time. Please see the below example: <SCRIPT language="JavaScript" SRC="countdown.php?timezone=US/Pacific&countto=2011-06-25 00:00:00&do=t&data=Sorry, This Offer Has Expired."></SCRIPT> And countdown.php: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rocket_dog
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Downloading processed HTML of PHP page

Hi, I am trying to obtain the HTML code of a PHP page (http:// areferee .com/soccer/test1.php?quiz=50&ran=1&t=5) after the page has been processed; I want pure HTML. Is there a Unix command I can use to do this? I have tried wget, GET, curl but I am getting odd behaviour i.e. it is not... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: djcas
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Web page with picture, text, php function

Hello. I'm trying to create a web page which the presentation is as follows: 1 °) at the top of page an image 2 °) below the text 3 °) to complete a php function that returns information. I tried different things but none work. Script 1: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <style> div { ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get contents of php page using curl in C language?

Hi, I want to write code in C using curl library to get output of php page , the output is in xml. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nitks.abhinav
2 Replies

7. Web Development

PHP Changes to WOL for New Forum Home Page

Wrote some PHP code today to make the Who Is Online (WOL) in the forums work properly with the new home page: Wrote this global plugin to add the location to both the user table (for members) and session table (for guests + registered users) <?php if (THIS_SCRIPT != 'misc' and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
MboxParser::Mail::Body(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       MboxParser::Mail::Body(3pm)

NAME
Mail::MboxParser::Mail::Body - rudimentary mail-body object SYNOPSIS
use Mail::MboxParser; [...] # $msg is a Mail::MboxParser::Mail my $body = $msg->body(0); # or preferably my $body = $msg->body($msg->find_body); for my $line ($body->signature) { print $line, " " } for my $url ($body->extract_urls(unique => 1)) { print $url->{url}, " "; print $url->{context}, " "; } DESCRIPTION
This class represents the body of an email-message. Since emails can have multiple MIME-parts and each of these parts has a body it is not always easy to say which part actually holds the text of the message (if there is any at all). Mail::MboxParser::Mail::find_body will help and suggest a part. METHODS
as_string ([strip_sig => 1]) Returns the textual representation of the body as one string. Decoding takes place when the mailbox has been opened using the decode => 'BODY' | 'ALL' option. If 'strip_sig' is set to a true value, the signature is stripped from the string. as_lines ([strip_sig => 1]) Sames as as_string() just that you get an array of lines with newlines attached to each line. NOTE: When the body is actually some encoded binary data (most commonly such a body is base64-encoded), you can still use this method. Then you wont really get proper lines. Instead you get chunks of binary data that you should concatenate as in my $binary = join "", $body->as_lines; If 'strip_sig' is set to a true value, the signature is stripped from the string. signature Returns the signature of a message as an array of lines. Trailing newlines are already removed. $body->error returns a string if no signature has been found. extract_urls extract_urls (unique => 1) Returns an array of hash-refs. Each hash-ref has two fields: 'url' and 'context' where context is the line in which the 'url' appeared. When calling it like $mail->extract_urls(unique => 1), duplicate URLs will be filtered out regardless of the 'context'. That's useful if you just want a list of all URLs that can be found in your mails. $body->error() will return a string if no URLs could be found within the body. quotes Returns a hash-ref of array-refs where the hash-keys are the several levels of quotation. Each array-element contains the paragraphs of this quotation-level as one string. Example: my $quotes = $msg->body($msg->find_body)->quotes; print $quotes->{1}->[0], " "; print $quotes->{0}->[0], " "; This should print the first paragraph of the mail-body that has been quoted once and below that the paragraph that supposedly is the reply to this paragraph. Perhaps thus: > I had been trying to work with the CGI module > but I didn't yet fully understand it. Ah, it is tricky. Have you read the CGI-FAQ that comes with the module? Mark that empty lines will not be ignored and are part of the lines contained in the array of $quotes->{0}. So below is a little code-snippet that should, in most cases, restore the first 5 paragraphs (containing quote-level 0 and 1) of an email: for (0 .. 4) { print $quotes->{0}->[$_]; print $quotes->{1}->[$_]; } Since quotes() considers an empty line between two quotes paragraphs as a paragraph in $quotes->{0}, the paragraphs with one quote and those with zero are balanced. That means: scalar @{$quotes->{0}} - DIFF == scalar @{$quotes->{1}} where DIFF is element of {-1, 0, 1}. Unfortunately, quotes() can up to now only deal with '>' as quotation-marks. VERSION
This is version 0.55. AUTHOR AND COPYRIGHT
Tassilo von Parseval <tassilo.von.parseval@rwth-aachen.de> Copyright (c) 2001-2005 Tassilo von Parseval. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
perl v5.12.3 2005-12-08 MboxParser::Mail::Body(3pm)