Sponsored Content
UNIX Standards and Benchmarks UNIX & LINUX Benchmarks (Version 3.11) UNIX Benchmarks unix s/w download using benchmarks Post 41011 by Neo on Friday 26th of September 2003 02:55:52 PM
Old 09-26-2003
You are posting in the wrong forum.

I'm closing this thead.

Neo

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux Benchmarks

Original BYTE UNIX Benchmarks (Version 3.11)

Just dusted off an old version of the Byte UNIX Benchmarks from our old benchmark days at http://linux.silkroad.com/ and ran them against www.unix.com: ============================================================== BYTE UNIX Benchmarks (Version 3.11) System -- Linux www 2.4.20 #2 Mon... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. UNIX Benchmarks

Instructions for UNIX Benchmarks

STEP 1: Get the source here: https://www.unix.com/source/bm.zip or https://www.unix.com/source/unix_linux_bench.tar.gz STEP 2: Unzip or Untar STEP 3: make STEP 4: Run STEP: 5: Please login to www.unix.com and post test results along with platform info to: Include (if you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where Do I Go To Download Unix?

Seriously. I Know Very Little About Unix, But Im Tired Of Windows. Id Like To Learn More About Other Os', But I Don't Know Where I Can Get A Download For Unix. I Know Some Body Can Hel[ Me. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: classicblue
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where can i download unix

okay, where can i download the unix operating system? i cant find it anywhere on your site (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dcotto21
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where can i download UNIX OS?

where can i download UNIX OS? I am a new bie! :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vuluan
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Download

Hello All, I need to train myself in UNIX. Where can I get UNIX OS download, so that I can multi boot it with my existing Windows OS? Thanks PHK (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pkirangi
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can I download UNIX 4.0e

I was wondering if anybody knows where I can download Digital UNIX 4.0E. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: emybeavis
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Where to download unix not unix flavours like ubuntu, redhat etc.

I checked unix.org but did not find any link where i can download basic unix flavour. any idea from where i can download unix. thanks in advance. - nilesh (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: ynilesh
14 Replies

9. Fedora

where to download unix os

:confused: this is my very first post in unix.com. hello every one, I am a real Newbie and I wanna know .. 1) from where to download unix os ? 2) are ther any distros like linux in unix? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: aarsh
13 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can I download Unix?

Hey Guys I work in a job where I am starting to use Unix. I want to practice on my own personal machine. I know I can download Linux in a lot of different flavors but does anyone know where I can download UNIX? Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Koopa_Troopa
3 Replies
I3-MSG(1)							     i3 Manual								 I3-MSG(1)

NAME
i3-msg - send messages to i3 window manager SYNOPSIS
i3-msg [-t type] [message] IPC MESSAGE TYPES
command The payload of the message is a command for i3 (like the commands you can bind to keys in the configuration file) and will be executed directly after receiving it. get_workspaces Gets the current workspaces. The reply will be a JSON-encoded list of workspaces. get_outputs Gets the current outputs. The reply will be a JSON-encoded list of outputs (see the reply section). get_tree Gets the layout tree. i3 uses a tree as data structure which includes every container. The reply will be the JSON-encoded tree. get_marks Gets a list of marks (identifiers for containers to easily jump to them later). The reply will be a JSON-encoded list of window marks. get_bar_config Gets the configuration (as JSON map) of the workspace bar with the given ID. If no ID is provided, an array with all configured bar IDs is returned instead. DESCRIPTION
i3-msg is a sample implementation for a client using the unix socket IPC interface to i3. EXAMPLES
# Use 1-px border for current client i3-msg "border 1pixel" # You can leave out the quotes i3-msg border normal # Dump the layout tree i3-msg -t get_tree ENVIRONMENT
I3SOCK If no ipc-socket is specified on the commandline, this variable is used to determine the path, at wich the unix domain socket is expected, on which to connect to i3. SEE ALSO
i3(1) AUTHOR
Michael Stapelberg and contributors i3 4.1.2 01/01/2013 I3-MSG(1)