Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perderabo is a UNIX King
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Perderabo is a UNIX King Post 40978 by saabir on Friday 26th of September 2003 07:52:07 AM
Old 09-26-2003
Perderabo is a UNIX King

This post is here because I couldn't think of putting it anywhere else, and also I imagine it will be deleted since we cannot set this sort of a precedent.

However I have to say Perderabo is a UNIX king. I have been a frequent user of these forums for over 2 years (under 2 different names) and have not seen anyone quite like him (or even remotely like him). I don't mean to exessively praise, so I will keep this short and sweet.

Mr Perderabo good on you. You have helped many and your knowledge seems almost depthless.

You are a UNIX king.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

apologies to Perderabo

Sorry Perderabo, really was only asking advice on where best to post, and if I should post. Didn't intend for that missive to be posted. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: keith.m
0 Replies
KING(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   KING(1)

NAME
king - interactive system for three-dimensional vector graphics SYNOPSIS
king [options] [input file(s)] DESCRIPTION
KiNG (Kinemage, Next Generation) is an interactive system for three-dimensional vector graphics. It supports a set of graphics primitives that make it suitable for many types of graphs, plots, and other illustrations; although its first use was to display macromolecular struc- tures for biophysical research. KiNG builds on Mage, JavaMage, and the "kinemage" (kinetic image) concept to deliver a full-featured Java application with a user-friendly interface and integrated editing features. The KiNG jar file can be used within a web page as a Java applet or Java object to promote easy access to kinemages or coordinate files from a web browser. OPTIONS
-version Print version information. -m[erge] Merge all input files into one kinemage. -s[ingle] Keep all input kin or structure files into separate kinemages. -phenix Use Phenix colors for electron density files entered on command line. INPUT FILES
KiNG accepts kinemage, PDB, mmCIF, or electron density files as input. AUTHORS
King was written by Ian W. Davis <ian.w.davis@gmail.com>, Vincent B. Chen <vincent.chen@duke.edu> and others This manual page was written by Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Version 2.20 April 2012 KING(1)