Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Any RF unix gurus out there?
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Any RF unix gurus out there? Post 40839 by davidg on Wednesday 24th of September 2003 05:25:16 AM
Old 09-24-2003
Sorry no knowlegde of RF.

Try tusc/truss on the system the connection is set up to.

tusc -p <pid>

Will show you what the process is doing. It is not always already installed on Unix, you can install the package if you like. It's a very handy tool !!

Regs David

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with shell script - Unix Gurus calling

Unix Gurus, I have been breaking my head to get this done..seems simple.. I need to read a flat file and based on a key word in a line, i need to skip the previous 3 lines. eg : Line1 Line2 Line3 Line4 Line5 Line6 Error Line7 Line8 Line9 Error Line10 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravred
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

SED GURUS - Help!

I wish to substituite a string on each line but ONLY if it appears within double-quotes: this_string="abc#def#geh" # Comment here I wish to change the "#" characters within the double quoted string to "_": this_string="abc_def_geh" # Comment here ... but as you see, the "comment" hash... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Simerian
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hey Perl Gurus

Hey guys im trying to get this if statement to work and i dont know whats wrong. can anybody help? if($author=~/\A+\Z/i)&&(length($author!=0)) { print " $author validation correct" } elsif($author!=~/\A+\Z/i)&&(length($author=0)) { $author='BLANK'; } else { ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neil1983
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix/Linux gurus...here is Q 4u

Suppose I have two files 1.txt and 2.txt. My aim is to find (Total execution time/Number of executions) then sort the result as in decreasing order. Can anyone provide me any shell/perl/awk script or a Command to do that in faster way ? 1.txt : =============================== Number of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rahulpict
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

VI Editor - question for unix gurus !!

I have created a dummy file -demo.txt On my machine-A (oslevel-5300-08) I can display the file content in HEX format through VI editor using :%!xxd but on other machine-B (oslevel - 5300-06) , I get error as "sh: xxd: not found." machine-A: $ cat demo.txt Hello World ! I can display... (7 Replies)
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix gurus : how to grep this pattern?

Hello Unix gurus, My log file has entries in below format : ================================================================= 2009-01-19-01.19.24.816169+660 I8635A1158 LEVEL: Error PID : 5873782 TID : 1 PROC : aaaa APPHDL : 0-269 AUTHID : PDBCMPC... (12 Replies)
12 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Urgent Help from UNIX gurus to get specific data from a file

Hi, I have a file monitor.txt as below... # Times are converted to local time from GMT. # Local Timezone: EST (GMT -05:00) PARAM1 { TIME 30; CC1 "xxxxx"; CC2 "xxxxx"; CC3 "xxxxx"; CC4 "xxxxx"; } PARAM2 { 4061 :... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zaq1xsw2
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question to gurus about sed.

Hi Folks. I need change something into file and after all manipulation I need delete only last COMMA into this piece of code -> GROUP 1 ( '/oralog1/ORAPRD/log01a.dbf', '/oralog2/ORAPRD/log01b.dbf' ) SIZE 512M, GROUP 2 ( '/oralog1/ORAPRD/log02a.dbf', ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: beckss
12 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question to gurus with expect

Hi., I need to ask question for expect script. I have prompt like # and very long script (orachk). I added to expect script line set prompt "(%|#|\\\$) $" and insert into it also piece of code ---- expect { timeout { puts "Running..." exp_continue } ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: beckss
0 Replies
LIEBERT(8)							    NUT Manual								LIEBERT(8)

NAME
liebert - Driver for Liebert contact-closure UPS equipment NOTE
This man page only documents the hardware-specific features of the liebert driver. For information about the core driver, see nutupsdrv(8). SUPPORTED HARDWARE
This driver supports some Liebert UPS equipment with a contact-closure interface. This includes the UPStation GXT2 with their contact-closure cable. The smart mode ("Multilink") cable is not supported by this driver. EXTRA ARGUMENTS
This driver does not support any extra settings in the ups.conf(5). BUGS
This driver does not yet support shutdowns by raising DTR. Be aware that shutdowns are not possible with the stock contact-closure cable. You may have to build another cable with DTR connected through to the UPS for it to work. There is no way for this driver to detect the hardware or cable. It will start up successfully even if no UPS is present. This is a fundamental limitation of any contact-closure driver. SEE ALSO
The core driver: nutupsdrv(8) Internet resources: The NUT (Network UPS Tools) home page: http://www.networkupstools.org/ Network UPS Tools 05/21/2012 LIEBERT(8)