Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Solaris Post 4066 by Neo on Tuesday 17th of July 2001 10:02:28 PM
Old 07-17-2001
You simply burn a CD in ISO format and add the file you have to the burn (or as the whole burn). I think your question was not now to burn the file to CD, but how to turn the file into something you can install from, right?

If so, that is in the original docs at http://docs.sun.com/

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

application compiled on solaris 10 throwing error when executed on solaris 9

I have compiled my application on Solaris 10 with following description SunOS ldg1 5.10 Generic_138888-03 sun4v sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-T6320 The compiler is Sun C++ 5.9 SunOS_sparc Patch 124863-01 2007/07/25 But when installing the application on Solaris 9 SunOS odcarch02 5.9... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ash_bit2k2
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

3. Solaris

root disk mirroring in solaris volume manager for solaris 10

Need a procedure document to do "root disk mirroring in solaris volume manager for solaris 10". I hope some one will help me asap. I need to do it production environment. Let me know if you need any deatils on this. Thanks, Rama (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ramareddi16
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Patching Procedure in Solaris 10 with sun cluster having Solaris zone

Hi Gurus I am not able to find the patching procedure for solaris 10 ( sol10 u11) to latest patchset with sun cluster having failover zones so that same I should follow. Take an instance, there are sol1 and sol2 nodes and having two failover zones like sozone1-rg and sozone2-rg and currently... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nick101
1 Replies
BRASERO(1)						      General Commands Manual							BRASERO(1)

NAME
brasero - Simple and easy to use CD/DVD burning application for the GNOME Desktop SYNOPSIS
brasero [options] [uri] [uri] ... DESCRIPTION
Brasero is an easy-to-use application for burning CD-R/Ws and DVD-R/Ws. With Brasero you can create data, audio, or video CDs, DVDs, and SVCDs. You can copy existing disks, use image files, or create new projects. Brasero includes tools such as a media previewer, integrity checker and a cover creator. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: Help Options: -h, --help Show help options --help-all Show all help options Application Options: -p, --project=PROJECT Open the specified project -l, --playlist=PLAYLIST Open the specified playlist as an audio project --device=DEVICE PATH Set the drive to be used for burning --image-file Create an image file instead of burning -a, --audio Open an audio project adding the URIs given on the command line -d, --data Open a data project adding the URIs given on the command line -c, --copy=PATH TO DEVICE Copy a disc -j, --cover=PATH TO COVER Cover to use -o, --video Open a video project adding the URIs given on the command line -i, --image=PATH TO IMAGE URI of an image file to burn (autodetected) -e, --empty Force Brasero to display the project selection page -b, --blank=PATH TO DEVICE Open the blank disc dialog -k, --check=PATH TO DEVICE Open the check disc dialog -n, --ncb Burn the contents of the burn:// URI --immediately Start burning immediately --no-existing-session Don't connect to an already-running instance -r, --burn-and-remove-project=PATH Burn the specified project and remove it (mainly useful for integration with other applications) -x, --transient-for The XID of the parent window --display=DISPLAY X display to use Debugging Options: --brasero-media-debug Display debug messages for Brasero media library -g, --brasero-burn-debug Display debug messages for Brasero burn library BUGS
Please report any brasero bugs you find to https://bugzilla.gnome.org. AUTHOR
Brasero's manual page was written by Jeremy Bicha <jeremy@bicha.net>. GNOME
April 2011 BRASERO(1)