Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: solaris mibs
Operating Systems Solaris solaris mibs Post 40553 by dozy on Thursday 18th of September 2003 03:43:44 AM
Old 09-18-2003
solaris mibs

Hello!

Does anyone know where i can get solaris Mibs?
Iknow that sun delivers one with their snmp, but the onlything
it does is check the network status. I would like a mib that check how our powersupplys are doing. Is there anywhere i can download mibs for this, or do i have to make these my self. In that case, how do i make these??

//dOzY

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX V4 SNMP MIBs

Hello! I'm not a expert AIX administrator, but i need to monitorize an AIX V4 system. I want to do it using SNMP but i don't really know how to get CPU, proccess or memory information. I only can get network interfaces information.... How can i add more MIBs to get more info about the AIX... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MikelCV
0 Replies

2. Solaris

MIBs installation errors

hi guys, actually am experiencing an big issue.. while compiling MIBs ''RFC 1213 and Host-Resources-MIB'' on my solaris server version 9 ... i got object errors!! :(. i used a software that can monitor network devices, but unfortunately it can not polled information from my solaris 9 because... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bryan17
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

4. Solaris

Patching Procedure in Solaris 10 with sun cluster having Solaris zone

Hi Gurus I am not able to find the patching procedure for solaris 10 ( sol10 u11) to latest patchset with sun cluster having failover zones so that same I should follow. Take an instance, there are sol1 and sol2 nodes and having two failover zones like sozone1-rg and sozone2-rg and currently... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nick101
1 Replies
NETDISCO-MIBS-INSTALL(1)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  NETDISCO-MIBS-INSTALL(1)

NAME
netdisco-mibs-install - Installer for the Netdisco MIB bundle VERSION
This document refers to version 1.0700 of netdisco-mibs-install DESCRIPTION
Run this program after you have run netdisco-mibs-download. The downloaded MIB bundle is unpacked and MIB files are installed to /usr/share/netdisco/mibs. Remaining files from the bundle are installed to /usr/share/doc/netdisco-mibs-installer/contrib. The Debian NetDisco package is pre-configured to use /usr/share/netdisco/mibs. You could also set your local snmp.conf file to reference the vendor-specific directories of this location. EXIT CODES
0 - Successful install 1 - Program must be run as root, and you are not root 2 - /tmp/netdisco-mibs/netdisco-mibs-1.0.tar.gz is missing - have you run netdisco-mibs-download ? 3 - /tmp/netdisco-mibs/ or /tmp/netdisco-mibs/netdisco-mibs-1.0.tar.gz is not owned by root 4 - Directory /usr/share/netdisco/mibs does not exist 5 - Directory /usr/share/doc/netdisco-mibs-installer/contrib does not exist AUTHOR
Oliver Gorwits "<oliver@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright (c) The University of Oxford 2007. All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA perl v5.14.2 2012-08-15 NETDISCO-MIBS-INSTALL(1)