Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Discussion of homework rule
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Discussion of homework rule Post 40381 by Neo on Sunday 14th of September 2003 10:38:02 AM
Old 09-14-2003
kowrip,

The rules are the rules and they are not going to change (about homework problems).

Thanks.

Neo

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

vb 3.0 Upgrade Discussion

Please discuss vB 3.0 upgrade or ask questions here. Neo (27 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
27 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Discussion culture

I want to start a small thread about discussion culture. From the past experience in different fora, I have little hope that any will come out of it. But I'll try it anyway, hoping to contributing to an improvement on the topic. I do not want to discuss a specific technical question, but only... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: stomp
5 Replies
Path::Dispatcher::Rule::Under(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Path::Dispatcher::Rule::Under(3pm)

NAME
Path::Dispatcher::Rule::Under - rules under a predicate SYNOPSIS
my $ticket = Path::Dispatcher::Rule::Tokens->new( tokens => [ 'ticket' ], prefix => 1, ); my $create = Path::Dispatcher::Rule::Tokens->new( tokens => [ 'create' ], block => sub { create_ticket() }, ); my $delete = Path::Dispatcher::Rule::Tokens->new( tokens => [ 'delete', qr/^d+$/ ], block => sub { delete_ticket(shift->pos(2)) }, ); my $rule = Path::Dispatcher::Rule::Under->new( predicate => $ticket, rules => [ $create, $delete ], ); $rule->match("ticket create"); $rule->match("ticket delete 3"); DESCRIPTION
Rules of this class have two-phase matching: if the predicate is matched, then the contained rules are matched. The benefit of this is less repetition of the predicate, both in terms of code and in matching it. ATTRIBUTES
predicate A rule (which must match prefixes) whose match determines whether the contained rules are considered. The leftover path of the predicate is used as the path for the contained rules. rules A list of rules that will be try to be matched only if the predicate is matched. perl v5.12.4 2011-08-30 Path::Dispatcher::Rule::Under(3pm)