Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Compiled Files
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Compiled Files Post 40364 by csejl on Saturday 13th of September 2003 01:12:43 PM
Old 09-13-2003
I am no expert on SCO or even Progress Database but will 'strings' command help you at all? That's the only thing I can think of...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Running a compiled Program

Just getting into the Unix command line programming and am unable to run any program I write. I am using a Makefile and the source is compiling but when I enter the name of the output file I get back: bash: lab01exe.out: command not found I'm sure I am just dooing something simple... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Krebsbac
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiled Compiler

I've got Solaris9 and it comes with no compiler. I've downloaded gcc from GNU, but you can't compile the files without the compiler (chicken before the egg situation). Some sites point to an ftp site of ftp.ai.prep.mit.edu where a compiled version of the GNU gcc exists, but when I have gone there... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AJA
3 Replies

3. Programming

Why my code couldn't be compiled

#include <Xm/Xm.h> #include <Xm/PushB.h> Widget CreatePushbutton(Widget parent, char* name, XtCallbackProc callback, XtPointer client_data) { Widget push; Arg args; Cardinal n; n=0; push=XmCreatePushButton(parent, name, args, n); XtAddCallback(push,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: endeavour1985
4 Replies

4. Programming

How to use a .exe with a compiled program.

I am confused about how to use a .exe file in unix along with a compiled C++ program. I've been using emacs and I compiled with g++, but I have no idea how that relates to use with a .exe. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adamsy
1 Replies

5. AIX

Can I link object files compiled with xlC and g++?

Hello, Is it possible to link object files compiled with different compilers on AIX, say xlC and g++? Thanks Ping (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: luop0812
0 Replies

6. Programming

Can C determine which OS it's being compiled on?

Hello all! I've searched the archives, google, documentation and I can't seem to find any answer regarding my question. Our code has to be lint free and due to the following lint warning ---> logical expression always true: op "||" <--- we are forced to #include <note.h > (which appears to be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: quattro20v
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

compiled software installed correctly?

Greetings all, first time poster. I have always had an interest in Unix and so decided to try and learn some on my own. I have learned a great deal by just lurking, so for those of you who patiently share your knowledge-thank you! I am in the process of compiling and installing some... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobertSubnet
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

cannot run c compiled programs

iam in the way of making graphics using SDL.i copied from cd usign mount -a /cdrom cd /cdrom cp SDL-1.2.11.tar.gz /usr/test cd /usr/test gunzip SDL-1.2.11.tar.gz tar -xf SDL-1.2.11.tar cd SDL-1.2.11 ./configure ... ... it stops at checking whether the c compiler... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarangopi
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Viewing a compiled executable file

I've got a executable binary file (source code fortran77, compiled using gfortran). I'm not sure this is even possible but I remember someone I knew was able to view the source code that created this binary file, i.e. he used a program that enabled him to see what the source code was. Is this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lost.identity
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to reverse compiled bash (obfucation)?

hi guys, 10 years a go I wrote an script in bash programming and I compiled (obfuscate) it, but after 10 years I need to change some lines and remove some lines, but i do not remember what I've done. does anyone has any idea about decompile (deobfuscation) it? here is some line of my code (u... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhsh0001
3 Replies
UBT(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    UBT(4)

NAME
ubt -- USB Bluetooth driver SYNOPSIS
ubt* at uhub? port ? configuration ? interface ? DESCRIPTION
The ubt driver provides support for USB Bluetooth dongles to the Bluetooth protocol stack. USB Bluetooth dongles provide two interfaces, both of which the ubt driver claims. The second interface is used for Isochronous data and will have several alternate configurations regarding bandwidth consumption, which can be set using the hw.ubtN.config sysctl(8) variable. The number of alternate configurations is indicated by the value in the hw.ubtN.alt_config variable, and the isoc frame size for the current configuration is shown in the hw.ubtN.sco_rxsize and hw.ubtN.sco_txsize variables. By default, configuration 0 is selected, which means that no bandwidth is used on the Isochronous interface and no SCO data can be sent. Consult the Bluetooth USB specification at https://www.bluetooth.org/ for complete instructions on setting bandwidth consumption. The fol- lowing extract may be useful as a general guidance though details may differ between manufacturers. 0 No active voice channels 1 One voice channel with 8-bit encoding 2 Two voice channels with 8-bit encoding, or one voice channel with 16-bit encoding. 3 Three voice channels with 8-bit encoding 4 Two voice channels with 16-bit encoding 5 Three voice channels with 16-bit encoding SEE ALSO
bluetooth(4), uhub(4), sysctl(8) HISTORY
This ubt device driver was originally a character device written by David Sainty and Lennart Augustsson. It was rewritten to support socket based Bluetooth access for NetBSD 4.0 by Iain Hibbert. CAVEATS
Isochronous data is seemingly not well supported over USB in the current system and to get SCO working, you may have to calculate the SCO packet size that the stack will use. This is the sco_mtu value reported by the btconfig(8) command, and when combined with the SCO header (3 bytes) should fit exactly into an integer number of Isochronous data frames where the frame size is indicated by the 'hw.ubtN.sco_txsize' sysctl variable. For example: I want one voice channel (which is all that is supported, for now) so am using configuration #2, with a frame length of 17 bytes. This gives possible values of: (17 * 1) - 3 = 14 (17 * 2) - 3 = 31 (17 * 3) - 3 = 48 (17 * 4) - 3 = 65 (17 * 5) - 3 = 82 etc. btconfig(8) shows the maximum SCO payload as 64 bytes, so I am using the next smaller size of 48, to minimize the overhead of the 3 header bytes. The SCO packet size can be changed using the 'scomtu' option to btconfig(8). The failure mode is that the USB Bluetooth dongle locks up though generally removal/reinsertion will clear the problem. BUGS
The Isochronous configuration can only be changed when the device is not marked up. BSD
August 27, 2006 BSD