Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: MkLinux, almost done
Operating Systems Linux MkLinux, almost done Post 40271 by l008com on Friday 12th of September 2003 03:24:03 AM
Old 09-12-2003
I downloaded the one you suggested and it seemed to be working until i apparently ran out of space, which is odd becuase I have a 1 GB drive on here. I'm going to either see if I can remove somestuff, or else just reinstall from scrath again and reinstall my apps and stuff. Then I'll come back to this thread and continue my stream of questions.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Linux

MkLinux on a Performa 6320?

Has anyone ever done this before? It says its supported, but whenever I try to boot off the installation CD, it freezes. To be more specific, it starts to boot Mac OS, then it gets to the "choose your OS" window where you can choose to fully boot Mac or dissolve Mac OS and enter into Linux. When... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: l008com
0 Replies
hwloc_topology_cpubind_support(3)			     Hardware Locality (hwloc)				 hwloc_topology_cpubind_support(3)

NAME
hwloc_topology_cpubind_support - SYNOPSIS
#include <hwloc.h> Data Fields unsigned char set_thisproc_cpubind unsigned char get_thisproc_cpubind unsigned char set_proc_cpubind unsigned char get_proc_cpubind unsigned char set_thisthread_cpubind unsigned char get_thisthread_cpubind unsigned char set_thread_cpubind unsigned char get_thread_cpubind unsigned char get_thisproc_last_cpu_location unsigned char get_proc_last_cpu_location unsigned char get_thisthread_last_cpu_location Detailed Description Flags describing actual PU binding support for this topology. Field Documentation unsigned char hwloc_topology_cpubind_support::get_proc_cpubind Getting the binding of a whole given process is supported. unsigned char hwloc_topology_cpubind_support::get_proc_last_cpu_location Getting the last processors where a whole process ran is supported unsigned char hwloc_topology_cpubind_support::get_thisproc_cpubind Getting the binding of the whole current process is supported. unsigned char hwloc_topology_cpubind_support::get_thisproc_last_cpu_location Getting the last processors where the whole current process ran is supported unsigned char hwloc_topology_cpubind_support::get_thisthread_cpubind Getting the binding of the current thread only is supported. unsigned char hwloc_topology_cpubind_support::get_thisthread_last_cpu_location Getting the last processors where the current thread ran is supported unsigned char hwloc_topology_cpubind_support::get_thread_cpubind Getting the binding of a given thread only is supported. unsigned char hwloc_topology_cpubind_support::set_proc_cpubind Binding a whole given process is supported. unsigned char hwloc_topology_cpubind_support::set_thisproc_cpubind Binding the whole current process is supported. unsigned char hwloc_topology_cpubind_support::set_thisthread_cpubind Binding the current thread only is supported. unsigned char hwloc_topology_cpubind_support::set_thread_cpubind Binding a given thread only is supported. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Hardware Locality (hwloc) from the source code. Version 1.7 Sun Apr 7 2013 hwloc_topology_cpubind_support(3)