Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE your thoughts on the KDE desktop environmt Post 39690 by cbkihong on Wednesday 27th of August 2003 09:26:40 PM
Old 08-27-2003
I'm interested to know what you mean by "MS approach". I've used MS Outlook and now kmail and I just use them in largely similar ways.

I enjoy the way to combine contacts management, news and mail in Outlook (express) though. There is a kde project called "kmail cool" which heads towards that direction but because it is not compatible with kmail I don't dare to try it.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

how to uninstall KDE desktop in fedora 11

please i would like to uninstall the KDE desktop in my fedora 11,previously i was using the default gnome desktop,i want to revert to gnome desktop (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Redhat_9ja
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kde Desktop Effect won't work after installing OpenBox

I recently installed OpenBox to work with KDE in replacing the Kwin Session manager. A lot of things did seem to use less processing and memory, but it seems I've lost my KDE Desktop Effects. I managed to track down this in /home/user/.xsession-errors after trying to re-enable them: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
0 Replies

3. Linux

Load kde desktop, fedora server 21

can not load fedora 21 server kde desktop after install yum -y install @kde-desktop reboot (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaja
0 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

KDE Desktop

I installed KDE with Debian. The KDE desktop never appears. Much searching w/ Google and no help. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Meow613
1 Replies
Email::Outlook::Message(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Email::Outlook::Message(3pm)

NAME
Email::Outlook::Message.pm - Read Outlook .msg files SYNOPSIS
use Email::Outlook::Message; my $msg = new Email::Outlook::Message $filename, $verbose; my $mime = $msg->to_email_mime; $mime->as_string; DESCRIPTION
Parses .msg message files as produced by Microsoft Outlook. METHODS
new($msg, $verbose) Parse the file pointed at by $msg. Set $verbose to a true value to print information about skipped parts of the .msg file on STDERR. to_email_mime Output result as an Email::MIME object. BUGS
Not all data that is in the .msg file is converted. There are some parts whose meaning escapes me, although more documentation on MIME properties is available these days. Other parts do not make sense outside of Outlook and Exchange. GPG signed mail is not processed correctly. Neither are attachments of type 'appledoublefile'. It would be nice if we could write .MSG files too, but that will require quite a big rewrite. AUTHOR
Matijs van Zuijlen, "matijs@matijs.net" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2002, 2004, 2006--2010, 2012 by Matijs van Zuijlen This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-16 Email::Outlook::Message(3pm)