Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE your thoughts on the KDE desktop environmt Post 39690 by cbkihong on Wednesday 27th of August 2003 09:26:40 PM
Old 08-27-2003
I'm interested to know what you mean by "MS approach". I've used MS Outlook and now kmail and I just use them in largely similar ways.

I enjoy the way to combine contacts management, news and mail in Outlook (express) though. There is a kde project called "kmail cool" which heads towards that direction but because it is not compatible with kmail I don't dare to try it.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

how to uninstall KDE desktop in fedora 11

please i would like to uninstall the KDE desktop in my fedora 11,previously i was using the default gnome desktop,i want to revert to gnome desktop (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Redhat_9ja
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kde Desktop Effect won't work after installing OpenBox

I recently installed OpenBox to work with KDE in replacing the Kwin Session manager. A lot of things did seem to use less processing and memory, but it seems I've lost my KDE Desktop Effects. I managed to track down this in /home/user/.xsession-errors after trying to re-enable them: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
0 Replies

3. Linux

Load kde desktop, fedora server 21

can not load fedora 21 server kde desktop after install yum -y install @kde-desktop reboot (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaja
0 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

KDE Desktop

I installed KDE with Debian. The KDE desktop never appears. Much searching w/ Google and no help. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Meow613
1 Replies
undbx(1)							       undbx								  undbx(1)

NAME
undbx - a tool to extract e-mails from Outlook Express .dbx files. SYNOPSIS
undbx [options]<DBX-DIRECTORY|DBX-FILE>[<OUTPUT-DIRECTORY>] DESCRIPTION
undbx is a tool to extract, recover and undelete e-mails messages from Outlook Express .dbx files. Email are extracted in individual .eml files. When a target directory is specified, undbx will extract e-mails from dbx files found in this directory. Instead of providing a target directory, the usr can provide a target dbx file. When no output directory is specified, undbx will extract emails in a subdirectory of the current directory. In normal mode (not recovery), a message is extracted only if there is no corresponding .eml file in the destination directory. On the other hand, if a .eml file exists in the destination directory and no corresponding mail is found in the .dbx file, the mail is con- sidered deleted and undbx will delete this .eml file. This way, undbx can be used as an synchronization backup tool for .dbx files. The file names of .eml files are composed by the From, To and Subjec: header fields. The modification time of each file is set to match the date specified in the Date field of the mail header. OPTIONS
--help Provides a short help message. --recover undbx attempt to recover e-mail messages from a corrupted .dbx file. In this mode fragments of messages are collected into .eml files. This may take a long time and some messages maybe corrupted. Also, all messages are extracted, not only the new ones. --version Shows the version string SEE ALSO
pffinfo(1) pffexport(1) munpack(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Christophe Monniez <christophe.monniez@fccu.be> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. February 23, 2011 undbx(1)